The Harbinger Server Forum!

qqemokitty

Hello!

I haven't seen anywhere that players from The Harbinger are currently congregating. I'd like to change that! The folks at SWTOR Owned have set up server forums for everyone, and there is a home for us Harbingerians (I just made that up!) there.

Here is the direct link: http://www.swtorowned.com/harbinger/

I strongly recommend you use a different password for this forum account than you use for your email and swtor account, in the interests of general internet safety.

The intent of these forums is to foster a server community feeling that is currently unavailable within the official SWTOR forums due to flooding and lack of segregation and search functions. I'd love to see off topic chat, PvP discussion, guild recruitment, role-play (if any others besides me have an interest), crafting discussion and whatever other topics would be best discussed among players of the same server.

Here is some information about the SWTOR Owned Server Forums movement within this official forum site, so you don't have to leave Swtor.com without some information in hand.

I look forward to seeing you there. Spread the word!

Hello!

I haven't seen anywhere that players from The Harbinger are currently congregating. I'd like to change that! The folks at SWTOR Owned have set up server forums for everyone, and there is a home for us Harbingerians (I just made that up!) there.

Here is the direct link: http://www.swtorowned.com/harbinger/

I strongly recommend you use a different password for this forum account than you use for your email and swtor account, in the interests of general internet safety.

The intent of these forums is to foster a server community feeling that is currently unavailable within the official SWTOR forums due to flooding and lack of segregation and search functions. I'd love to see off topic chat, PvP discussion, guild recruitment, role-play (if any others besides me have an interest), crafting discussion and whatever other topics would be best discussed among players of the same server.

Here is some information about the SWTOR Owned Server Forums movement within this official forum site, so you don't have to leave Swtor.com without some information in hand.

I look forward to seeing you there. Spread the word!

Its better than nothing. Thanks Blix!