Love the game but not sure what to do

Dagoolch

I love everything about this game, but I fear MMOs have grown on me and I just can not get the years of enjoyment from them like I used to. I know I can probably get 4-6 months of entertainment from this game just by trying different classes and stuff, but I know that eventually I will get to that point where all there is left to do is improve your end-game characters.

What is there to do at end-game that doesn't just feel like an unnecessary chore? I guess my old age has changed my perception of what is fun, because I know SWG, earth and beyond, and WoW were no different in that mostly the goal is to improve your character, but I really hope I can find something that keeps me interested past just leveling every class.. because so far I'm really enjoying the questing game.

cheers

I love everything about this game, but I fear MMOs have grown on me and I just can not get the years of enjoyment from them like I used to. I know I can probably get 4-6 months of entertainment from this game just by trying different classes and stuff, but I know that eventually I will get to that point where all there is left to do is improve your end-game characters.

What is there to do at end-game that doesn't just feel like an unnecessary chore? I guess my old age has changed my perception of what is fun, because I know SWG, earth and beyond, and WoW were no different in that mostly the goal is to improve your character, but I really hope I can find something that keeps me interested past just leveling every class.. because so far I'm really enjoying the questing game.

cheers

More and more to me, it seems like the most interesting endgame/newalt features will be implemented with updates to the legacy system. What leads me to this conclusion, is the fact that the legacy system enables you to still have a sort of "XP" to gain even after levelcapping.

Not sure exactly how these will work, but it's a thought.

Worse comes to worse, you can try out another game while you're waiting for the developers to flesh out new content. This method kept my guild in Lord of the Rings Online for 3+ years. (intermittently that it.)

Edited by WonderLlama-Con