Sith Empire heroes? spoilers

pterthanas

The Sith Empire has no real hero figurehead. The only real people they have are Darth Malgus and Shae Vizla.

Since we kill Darth Malgus in the False Emperor, the empire really has no hero figure. Whereas the Republic still has Satele and Jace, two highly visible heroes with their own back stories.

So am I missing something or does the Sith Empire not have any heroes?

Of course the players themselves are meant to be important in the games, but thats not the point. It just feels like there is a definite lack of leadership/hero characters with the emperor away and no one else to pick up the mantle of the "leader" of the Empire.

I think she's just a questgiver in the BH class story, and not an important one at that.

The lack of heroes who have long arcs and are known on both sides is a problem for the Empire; at least characters like Kilran could have been used longer or some characters the Reps fight could have been visible for the Empire players. In lesser extent same is true of the Republic; the Republic players could have met and interacted with some of the supposedly important Rep heroes that the Empire characters fight and which no one outside their faction or even class will met or even hear about.

Edited by Rouge

I think she's just a questgiver in the BH class story, and not an important one at that.

I don't think so. I completed the BH story and you never meet her.

I'm also disappointed with Malgus. You only ever see the guy once in person the whole game prior to the flash point. You talk to him via holo for some flash points and that's it. He's a relatively minor character for being plastered on the art everywhere.

Yeah pretty much YOU are the hero of the empire, no matter what class you choose. The republic classes are weak and need developed figureheads to support their organization.

Republic characters are actually not weak. Jedi Knight for example almost did the impossible by.

Killing the emperor