Skill/mouse lockups in game?

Zatsum

Is anyone else experiencing random right and left mouse malfunctions while in game , but the mouse works perfectly fine on everything else on your computer?

I am trying to figure out what is causing this.. I have asked in game and a few others have had the same issue and not been able to understand why.

I cannot click any abilities on the hotbars or highlight quest stuff on the maps but allows for almost every other thing.. example : moving with mouse right + left click .. targeting npcs/talking to them etc...

Any help appreciated thanks.

No we don't need new mouses ) that's definitely not the problem.

Haven't had that exact problem but have had a few times where my mouse cursor becomes temporarily invisible. I can select things still as witnessed by the highlighting when I mouseover them and clicking, but without the visible cursor one can one guess in approximations where one is clicking.

Hasn't happened a ton (four or five times total) but seems to happen most often when first entering flashpoints.

Haven't had that exact problem but have had a few times where my mouse cursor becomes temporarily invisible. I can select things still as witnessed by the highlighting when I mouseover them and clicking, but without the visible cursor one can one guess in approximations where one is clicking.

Hasn't happened a ton (four or five times total) but seems to happen most often when first entering flashpoints.

I don't know what it is but that issue sounds annoying too