Unsubbed - fluidity of this game is painfull.

Anubissangel

You have a great game otherwise but going from 60-100 FPS ANYWHERE in the galaxy, on any planet, to 10 -15 (20 - 25 with showdows off) in pvp is goddamn painfull. Abilities don't go off when you want them to, the interaction between player vs player is chunky, and awkward, and trying to pull off timmed moves (stuns, grips, charges) in this enviroment is like pulling teeth.

Absolutly a great game if you want to pve only, but man; I don't know if it's a game engine issue like the other post in this thread suggests, but good god your player vs player enviroment is just gross.

I will be back if you fix it though, great potential; so much so that everytime I play hutt ball I consider not quitting :-) but today was enough, as the "sparks" wear off I just can't turn a blind eye anymore.

Love you guys!

-peace

You have a great game otherwise but going from 60-100 FPS ANYWHERE in the galaxy, on any planet, to 10 -15 (20 - 25 with showdows off) in pvp is gosh darn painfull. Abilities don't go off when you want them to, the interaction between player vs player is chunky, and awkward, and trying to pull off timmed moves (stuns, grips, charges) in this enviroment is like pulling teeth.

Absolutly a great game if you want to pve only, but man; I don't know if it's a game engine issue like the other post in this thread suggests, but good god your player vs player enviroment is just gross.

I will be back if you fix it though, great potential; so much so that everytime I play hutt ball I consider not quitting :-) but today was enough, as the "sparks" wear off I just can't turn a blind eye anymore.

Love you guys!

-peace

Thankfully, it looks like a bulk of your problems have been addressed in the New Year's PvP notes.

Maybe instead of posting another "I'm quitting" thread, post a "These are my problems, are they being addressed" thread?

Edited by Jhonen

You have a great game otherwise but going from 60-100 FPS ANYWHERE in the galaxy, on any planet, to 10 -15 (20 - 25 with showdows off) in pvp is gosh darn painfull. Abilities don't go off when you want them to, the interaction between player vs player is chunky, and awkward, and trying to pull off timmed moves (stuns, grips, charges) in this enviroment is like pulling teeth.

Love you guys!

-peace

Oh god, not this type of thread again. NO ONE CARES!!!