The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

What was your routine to level to 50 in 4 to 12 days?

Chiricahua

Did you do it solo, or in a group with your guild mates? How much questing, flashpoints, warzones each day? How many hours each day?

On my primary character I paused him at level 24, and started rolling new characters. I now have 6 characters between level 11 and 16. The one I paused is now level 34. The questing got old, so I'm kind of in a pause mode again. Is it possible to get post traumatic stress syndrome from killing mobs? It's no different in WoW. I can only do battlegrounds in that game too. I hate quests. I guess I'm a single player RPG fan at heart. Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas was fantastic. If only Skyrim could manage to transition to an MMO.

Edited by Chiricahua

Solo while talking with friends and grouping for the heroics all the way until 50.

We've started new characters (because there is nothing at end game) that we only play if we are all available to group, it is incredible how fast you level if you group 1-50.

Solo class quests and warzones, killing everything to and from my class quests. I skipped several planets except the class quest and spacebarred through all conversations. I didn't group with anyone for heroics or flashpoints, as they slow you down a lot. 9 days played, could have done it quicker but I didn't play non stop like others did. :) Working on second character, at 39 atm. I don't see myself grinding through it again. 1 main and 1 alt is all I will have.