Ty for kotor 3

Unchainedboar

i had a feeling the game wouldnt be much fun for me at end game, i played my sith warrior was an awsome experience loved the story, in the future i may come back and play another story but ive had my fill for now.

story was awsome, makes me even more excited for Mass effect 3 and dragon age 3

and idk why everyone hates on it, besides being very button mashy i liked dragon age 2

long live bioware the gods of story.

Game is amazing leveling up, and also amazing at end game.

<3 BW.

idk i had my fill of warzones well leveling, there wasnt even pvp on illum.... and the raids wernt for me so i think this games end game just isnt for me, like i said i may come back to play another story though.

Game is amazing leveling up, and also amazing at end game.

<3 BW.

what end game?

Operations feel halfassed and rushed,

"hard" modes are just rehashed content that are no where near remotely diffacult.

PvP in its current state is a joke from class design/roles down to the valor system (that and no one likes huttball).

what end game?

Operations feel halfassed and rushed,

"hard" modes are just rehashed content that are no where near remotely diffacult.

PvP in its current state is a joke from class design/roles down to the valor system (that and no one likes huttball).

i kinda got this feeling i tried an operation and when we finally were going to get the boss he despawned at 3%...