Belsavis Green Shard of Boredom and DOOM.

DarthPravus

Really bioware? You expect warriors and jedi knights to spend days running around belsavis looking for 4 crazy rare energy cubes? While everyone elses can pick their matrix shards up with at most a few hours of waiting.

How can you guys completely gimp us like that? There was apparently a way to buy them in beta but has since been removed. Increase the spawn rate or increase the nodes or something. Ive been running around this planet for 3 days now.

It isnt fair to the classes that use the green shard that we have to do this.

I actually did a bit of research about green shards yesterday and found you don't actually need the Belsavis shard.

There's a green shard on Balmorra (needs 2 people), one on Taris (needs 2 people) and one on Corellia (only needs one but you need to buy a gadget from a vendor on Alderaan).

The guides and YouTube vids I found may have been old but they seemed pretty legit - I'm going to spend some time looking for them when I get home from work :)

I actually did a bit of research about green shards yesterday and found you don't actually need the Belsavis shard.

There's a green shard on Balmorra (needs 2 people), one on Taris (needs 2 people) and one on Corellia (only needs one but you need to buy a gadget from a vendor on Alderaan).

The guides and YouTube vids I found may have been old but they seemed pretty legit - I'm going to spend some time looking for them when I get home from work :)

the green one on taris is republic only. I even went out there just to make sure i couldnt get into the factory. It doesnt exist on the imperial map.

I've managed to map out quite a few on my website. They aren't that hard to get really.

ive checked every choord set ive found on the net, For the last 3 days. Been advertising buying cubes and camping spawn points and still nothing. The only one ive ever found was bugged and unharvestable.

After about 4+ hours spent searching (not questing) I have yet to see a single one. I've searched known spawn points, out of the way areas, etc, to no avail. Easily the most frustrating waste of time! This one needs to be fixed.