Sentinel Likes Dislikes

MightyKebob

Multi mob kill ability

Pure DPS class

Dislikes

To many abilities - i have abilities on my left and right screen taskbars, and if i want to go pvp have to swap some in to my main taskbar. So they need to be refined and cut down.

Talent Tree's - Focus is not very good, combat is ok, watchmen seems ok - nothing that impressive and not a lot of variation between the trees. I want 3 distinctive talent trees with 3 different play styles all of which are good at what there designed for.

PVP - Yes we can jump around but you have to chase people in pvp noone stands still for very long, and we dont have enough on the move stuff. Get cc'd to easily and have no real CC against other players. Melle is at a big disadvantage against ranged.

Lightsabers - Come on give us some cool colours, i want a lightsaber that says im a Jedi not that i go disco dancing in hot pants.

Slightly boring playstyle.

Overall I'm playing my sentinel till 50 and then will stick it in the bank until it gets fixed or i might just use it for PVE and re roll a stealth/ranged class for pvp.

Edited by MightyKebob

I do agree about the 'too-many-abilites' aspect a bit because of the limited space and limited amount of buttons you can actually press while set up on the keyboard.

Though I have plans for when they implement macros - I'll tie certain abilities together based on criteria. Like I'll have a macro for when I'm 10-30 away the button press will activate the Leap and within 10 the same button press will activate Saber Throw. If I press my 'oh crap' button while stunned it will use my Stun Break, but if not it will use that Force Kick.

So hopefully the macro system will include a lot of designations like distance from target and stun status and when things are on cooldown or not - needs to be indepth to make the buttons of value with this many abilities.