Posts mentioning this being deleted...

Draperx

They're haven't falsely advertised anything. You keep repeating that, but it isn't true.

Up to five days = between 1 and 5.

Where are you getting lost?

The part where it isn't possible for those to get anywhere close to 5 days who preordered in December when they were told you could get 5 days. Should I go slower for you?

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

Posts mentioning that

Up to 5 days being false advertising are being deleted.

any post that seems to mention that

1. Bioware knew 100% that not everyone would get 5 days EGA yet leaving up to 5 days on the advertisment are rapidly dissapearing.

Because if you know 100% that not everyone even has a chance to get 5 days it's not up to 5 days.

scared maybe ?

Or maybe because it is an idiots arguement? If you understand the english language then you understand what the phrase 'up to 5 days' means and also that it applied to all pre-orders both existing and new.

Learn2english u nubcake.

Posts mentioning that

Up to 5 days being false advertising are being deleted.

any post that seems to mention that

1. Bioware knew 100% that not everyone would get 5 days EGA yet leaving up to 5 days on the advertisment are rapidly dissapearing.

Because if you know 100% that not everyone even has a chance to get 5 days it's not up to 5 days.

scared maybe ?

I agree with you, they lied. The promised up to 5 days and there are people already playing. So it should have been up to 7 days.

Damn you BW for giving some people more game time! ;)

The part where it isn't possible for those to get anywhere close to 5 days who preordered in December. Should I go slower for you?

It's the 14th.

You're getting what you paid for and have absolutely no case whatsoever.

Go to bed. You have school tomorrow.

You know...accusing a company of something they AREN'T DOING like false advertising...makes YOU liable for damages.

All I said was they could be doing anything from being fair "up to" downright lying to cheat people and trick them into preordering.

You do realize what "up to" means right?