going to slow

thorrx

If u read the notes on the launcher u will see they are having problems with certain servers...that could be part of the problem.

EDIT: Welcome to day/week one in a shiny new mmo lmao.

Edited by Lopp

I was pissed like this at first too, then I thought... meh. Who cares.

I have a case of redbull and I'm not off work until the 15th and 16th, so it's not too big of a deal if I don't get in today.

Would I like to? Yes, there's a name I want.

Will I QQ endlessly if not? No, I'll go out to a bar tonight, or go do something fun with friends until then.

this is BULL why so little per server you tested 780k for beta weekend mass test and you only doing under 100 players per server EA needs to learn math better becouse you all can't

And you got the "under 100" per server number from? number 2?

If you're basing it on the number of people posting on the forum you're greatly mistaken, most that are in are probably not going to post on the forum.

EDIT: And probably not all "invited" will be able to log on immedeatly due to RL issues

Edited by WereMops

And you got the 100 per server number from? number 2?

If you're basing it on the number of people posting on the forum you're greatly mistaken, most that are in are probably not going to post on the forum.

easy i know people in game on both sides and if you look at your chat it will tell you how many people in zone there is 2 starter zones per side add them up and that tells you how many perple is in the game just have to think and add.....

easy i know people in game on both sides and if you look at your chat it will tell you how many people in zone there is 2 starter zones per side add them up and that tells you how many perple is in the game just have to think and add.....

rofl, so you know people from all the servers? and did they realize that those 100 are per instance of the zone, not the zone itself?

think and add? more like speculate and guess

EDIT: Also, we already have statements that some servers are already medium-high population, if that's under 100 people, they'd need atleast 10K servers to handle the pre-orders, I don't think so

Edited by WereMops

there are multiple instances of a zone. there could be 25 instances of the zone with 100 people in each.