[SPOILERS] Bioware: You made the Sith Emperor impossible to beat!

Zaiffer

[spoiler ALERT] Do not read this if you don't want to know anything about the Sith Emperor questline!

You didn't just make him harder with that patch, you made him impossible to beat solo! And after all, that is what he is supposed to be fought as, right? Otherwise, why make him into my final class quest? Why not make him into Heroic or Operation level enemy (like he should be anyway)?

There is no way anyone can beat him solo or with that crappy robot companion you force us to use at the end! Even if I had my healer companion, I still would not be able to beat him!

How can anyone beat 6 of him running around, hitting you with lighting storms from anywhere for insane amounts of damage? You die in seconds, even as a tank specd Jedi Guardian!

Furthermore, there is no one who wants to help beat him either, because they know what a pain in the *** he is. I can understand a challenge, but this is impossible short of a full and competent group -- which ain't happening!

I have put up with a lot of bugs and other crap all over the place, looked only at the bright side, but this is beyond my ability to tolerate. I will not continue paying for this kind of frustration.

Oh, and let me get a preemptive go **** yourselves to all the fan boys, trolls and other idiots who will immediately flame this post. I don't give a **** what you think! If you don't have anything useful to say, shut the **** up!

Oh, and let me get a preemptive go **** yourselves to all the fan boys, trolls and other idiots who will immediately flame this post. I don't give a **** what you think! If you don't have anything useful to say, shut the **** up!

Calm down man.

It's just a game.

Well, there's a giant puzzle on the mezzanine before you get to him that magically appears a chest full of high-end gear for T7 for those people who never bothered to equip him prior to that. It was bugged, but might not be anymore.

The other thing is that his clones all vanish with a single direct attack. You can just run around tab-smacking while T7 tanks the Emperor. Then all you have to do is interrupt his big "screw you" ability.

I did it with a friend and we got rocked a few times before figuring this out, but after that it was pretty trivial. We still did it together, but figured at the end that he could have soloed it now that the "trick" was known (and if T7 had equipment).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.