Fix your damn game.

Celyselia

Those younger members of the community, filled with a sense of entitlement and generally short attention spans and lack of patience will be moving on. This will make everything better for those of us with the tiniest bit of vision and maturity for years to come.

Good bye to all who are leaving. You have done us a service and I, for one, appreciate your decision.

we felt ripped off especially when the game is pushed to launch on holiday and then the devs all go on vacation and should be fixing the game immediately after launch. bugs in beta still made it to live. why not push the game back and release when it is ready? they release the game at the expense of the players

we felt ripped off especially when the game is pushed to launch on holiday and then the devs all go on vacation and should be fixing the game immediately after launch. bugs in beta still made it to live. why not push the game back and release when it is ready? they release the game at the expense of the players

I cannot commiserate with you, because I have yet to experience these problems. I am sure they are working on fixes and really want to retain as many paying subscribers as possible.

You assume much. I simply do have more patience than many. I have reported a number of bugs, both in beta and since.

This is what a responsible person does when they want to see something flourish and want to contribute to that success.

Edited by Trineda
removing quote

So, if you bought, say, a burger, and the fry cook gave you a frozen patty with ketchup on it instead, and you demanded a REAL BURGER and refused the frozen patty with ketchup, would that also qualify as unjustified entitlement under your logic? Edited by Trineda
remove quote

If you have valid complaints, say them. Lying about things like they took vacation which we know isn't the case is pointless.

So, if you bought, say, a burger, and the fry cook gave you a frozen patty with ketchup on it instead, and you demanded a REAL BURGER and refused the frozen patty with ketchup, would that also qualify as unjustified entitlement under your logic?

A burger is bought and consumed in minutes. Burgers have been made for decades. TOR has been out for several weeks. If a year from now they have not fixed these things then it crosses over from misplaced sense of entitlement to justifiable dissatisfaction.

Those younger members of the community, filled with a sense of entitlement and generally short attention spans and lack of patience will be moving on. This will make everything better for those of us with the tiniest bit of vision and maturity for years to come.

Good bye to all who are leaving. You have done us a service and I, for one, appreciate your decision.

For 85$ They sure ARE entitled to a complete product and not a buggy broken one. They are also not paying to bug test a finished game. The overdone sense of maturity in your post fails to hide the condescending tone and immaturity of your words.

Seriously, the deserter buff is a joke.

I get kicked from a winning Voidstar (rare occasion for Imps on my server) because your shield wouldn't come down.

Fix your *********** game, this is ridiculous.

The issue at hand and the amount of rage induced in OPs post are directly proportional.

</sarcasm>

For 85$ They sure ARE entitled to a complete product and not a buggy broken one. They are also not paying to bug test a finished game. The overdone sense of maturity in your post fails to hide the condescending tone and immaturity of your words.

I paid what you paid. I stated my opinion succinctly and displayed an excellent command of my native language. If that bothers you, then so be it.

Greetings folks!

As a gentle reminder to everyone, please remember the following:

• Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Trolling - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.
  • Ignoring - If you feel you simply cannot get along with another community member, please place them on your ignore list.

Thank you!

Are u beeing payed by bioware or are u just like beeing fooled around?

At least learn that when u pay for something u have all the rights to demand except if u are one of those naive customers that we can do them whatever we will.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.