No macro option...no G19 Option....

aragonexs

I asked In game but they said I had to post here.

There is no macro option in game so i also cant use y G19 keyboard.

Im a bit disappointed as quit a lot of players using keyboards like that or similair once.

Would be relay nice to either get G19 or macro option ingame.

As a BH healer and dpser I have just to many buttons...so the extra G buttons of my keyboard would be nice to use.

So devs what we gonne do about this?:cool:

I've never owned a fancy keyboard like that, but I thought it was possible to record keystrokes regardless of the game that you are playing?

This. Record your own macros no need for in game support. The ability delay kinda throws a wrench in the macros though. It takes some tinkering.

If you're having trouble getting your G19 to work with the game try this:

1. Close out setpoint.exe in the Task Mananger

- CTRL + ALT + DEL to get to Task Manager, right click setpoint.exe and select "End Process"

2. Locate SetPoint in your Start menu. It might just be called "Mouse and Keyboard Settings"

3. Run SetPoint as Administrator

- Right-click, select "Run as Administrator"

If you're having trouble getting your G19 to work with the game try this:

1. Close out setpoint.exe in the Task Mananger

- CTRL + ALT + DEL to get to Task Manager, right click setpoint.exe and select "End Process"

2. Locate SetPoint in your Start menu. It might just be called "Mouse and Keyboard Settings"

3. Run SetPoint as Administrator

- Right-click, select "Run as Administrator"

Uhm...setpoint is for the Logitech mouse only.....

You can only assign keys outside the game. In game it always thinks it F1 etc

In WoW f.e. I just make a macro and assign that to the a G-Key, just the way it should be.

Now I have to much buttons and to little centre action bars. The bar switching (Shift+ + or -) doenst realy works for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a g19 keyboard and for a while it worked just fine. I was able to program macro keys in game and have them work.

Then one day, just after the newest patch. All my macros keys stop working. They record but then, for some reason, they just don't work... Which is weird. Figured it realted to this topic.

Help me Obi-Wan developers... I was having fun.

TFR

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.