Regarding Hood and Robes for Marauders

Zolstorm

I agree, and I was contemplating whether to make a new thread or just reply on another one. The point im trying to make however is for other players that are upset because of this, and me when I take a look at our current raid drops I have no motivation to want to work hard to look like that. In my opinion, they are very poorly designed and are not themed for the medium wearing melee character from star wars. I don't play PVP for instance, so working on hard mode instances to get to wear gear that I can't stand and wasn't MEANT for my characters theme is sad. An alternative option would be to atleast let endgame gear be customizable. I also personally cannot find ONE robe to wear and had to do a couple of instances to get one customizable pair of legs that arent dresses.

Another reason for this thread was to show that my sentinel is actually wearing a fully black robe and looks way more themed as a sith than a jedi easily. a Marauder at the moment can never accomplish a look close to that or even have the option to achieve it.

~

I'm not gonna read this whole thread so its possible that someone already mentioned this, but one piece of chest armor I think fits a Marauder nicely, especially after augment kits got added, is the Black Talon Marauder's Tunic. Real easy to get, too, just go solo BT up to the first darkside boss and kill him, if its only you in the group he'll drop it probably 90% of the time. Its a floor length open front robe with a nice royal blue color and a cool white pattern. No hood, but you still get that 'dark jedi' feel, imo. It also makes things look pretty sweet if you color sync with it. My favorite is using the rakata weaponmaster leggings color synced, it turns the inside blue and the outer edge white, which looks awesome.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic