Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

The Pre Order Crystal is a disappointment...

Miffy

Change the color of your Lightsaber blade and blaster bolts.

The exact wording, yet in reality it's one colour you'll never use cause it sucks. Surely they could have worded it better and not been so misleading.

I don't mind about the color... well, maybe they could've made the crystal switch to the color you want, sort of a multi-option color crystal. But the real bummer is that it doesn't scale with your level. At least they could give you the option to sacrifice the color crystal you are using to power up the CE one.

heyyyyyyyyyyyy, something I can actually agree on.

What they should of done is instead of just plopping the one crystal in there, just make it a quest reward with several different colors. Blue black, purple black, insert random color here, say 4-5 colors and have people choose the one they want. So simple.

GENERIC COMPLAINT ABOUT SOMETHING IRRELEVANT! Yea...

So it fits in with just about every other post on this forum. YEAH OP, You should be complaining about bugs you haven't encountered yet, *** is wrong with you. Find a thread, copy and paste and start ************, the forum has spoken and it DEMANNNNDS IT.

Pre-order bonus is dumb anyway. I bought the pre-order, but I would have been perfectly fine if they didn't give us anything. I mean why are you better for ordering the game the day before release vs the day of release? You both payed the same amount.

If there is a pre-order bonus it should be exactly what we got, something crappy that is only useful for a few levels at most.

If you wanted a nice perk then you should have forked over additional money for the deluxe edition.

Edited by Shillen

I don't mind about the color... well, maybe they could've made the crystal switch to the color you want, sort of a multi-option color crystal.

That how I understood it would work judged by how it was advertised.

And I am STILL sure on day one exactly that was possible... when I got my light saber I tried to put the crystal into it and SOMEHOW came to SOME KIND of color costumisation mode. But it was late and I thought "Well I'll do that tomorow"... After that I wasnt able to access such a menu again...

No, they should have made is some super cool color so people could instead complain about having to forgo it when they reached level 15 because they out-leveld it's usefulness and they don't want to give it up.

That how I understood it would work judged by how it was advertised.

And I am STILL sure on day one exactly that was possible... when I got my light saber I tried to put the crystal into it and SOMEHOW came to SOME KIND of color costumisation mode. But it was late and I thought "Well I'll do that tomorow"... After that I wasnt able to access such a menu again...

Exactly what I thought.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.