ZeusThunder

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That is HILARIOUS.

Reminds me of the time someone on the WoW forums asked what happens if the Unstoppable Force (a giant 2 handed hammer) got blocked by the Immovable Object (A Shield).

A blue responded, and the response was more or less:

Hmmm....

...Chuck Norris Dies.

Edited by Tiron_Raptor

I was "crit" by Customer Support recently, as well

The person that answered the phone didn't speak good English, so I told him I needed to talk to his supervisor, and he just outright refused (it's part of the reason I cancelled my account on January/4/2012)

Oh look more trash from ganondorf what a twist! Yea because an online game should have thw worlds best customer service. You should be directed to an operator in your local area so you can be certain that their accent is understandable.

Seriously quit posting kid.

I'd say revealing info on a custmer's account is seriously unprofessional, even if it's ot say he's not been banned. A professional CS doesn't bash its customers that way even if they're clear ******es. Ever seen blizzard staff do that ? No, you didn't. That's why they have 10 million customers and not Bioware who grabbed the most worldwide known licence after Mickey Mouse and the Beatles and managed to botch it.

It's not unprofessional. If anything, you're overly sensitive....but more likely you're just looking for something to get offended about, even the tiniest thing.

Blizzard CS does it all the time. They don't give out personal information, but they do reveal information about account action like that.

Is there anything else you would like to assume, imagine, make up, or otherwise do to make a fool of yourself?

That Bashiok-demon is way way meaner that that little crabby...

You speak a truth. So grumpy. Nethaera was always so nice though. But she's a CM, so I guess being civil is kind of her profession. :]

Edited by belialle

Oh look more trash from ganondorf what a twist! Yea because an online game should have thw worlds best customer service. You should be directed to an operator in your local area so you can be certain that their accent is understandable.

Seriously quit posting kid.

Blizzard GMs always put me in touch with their supervisor, the moment I tell them too

And on the phone, Blizzard Customer Support that I've talked to, always spoke good, well educated English

The person that answered the phone didn't speak good English, so I told him I needed to talk to his supervisor, and he just outright refused (it's part of the reason I cancelled my account on January/4/2012)

I call shenanigans.

You're just trolling every thread in the forum until you either get /banned or the 20th arrives.

January 20th can't come soon enough.

You speak a truth. So grumpy. Nethaera was always so nice though. But she's a CM, so I guess being civil is kind of her profession. :]

To be fair though... and I'm sorry for putting your chosen job down CM's... but its got to be SUPER crappy. Gamers have to be the worst possible group to try and moderate in the universe.

Blizzard GMs always put me in touch with their supervisor, the moment I tell them too

And on the phone, Blizzard Customer Support that I've talked to, always spoke good, well educated English

If you hate Bioware and this game so much why do spend so much time on this forum? All I can assume is that you are lying about everything you post. Someone who was as upset as you pretend to be would not waste this much effort and time in their forum.

I'd say revealing info on a custmer's account is seriously unprofessional, even if it's ot say he's not been banned. A professional CS doesn't bash its customers that way even if they're clear ******es. Ever seen blizzard staff do that ? No, you didn't. That's why they have 10 million customers and not Bioware who grabbed the most worldwide known licence after Mickey Mouse and the Beatles and managed to botch it.

The only information revealed was to refute the bull hocky lies being spewed by the account holder.

No personal information was disclosed.

Bash??? Bash??? if by bash you mean to set the public record straight that the person was lying to forum membership for the purposes of inflaming..... forget it... that stretc is not going to fly.

Do you have to talk to a supervisor when you call in sick?

Go back to blizzard then. In all my mmo years I have never needed customer support. Its obvious blizzard knows how to shake your spout so why dont you just go and run back to their loving embrace.

To be fair though... and I'm sorry for putting your chosen job down CM's... but its got to be SUPER crappy. Gamers have to be the worst possible group to try and moderate in the universe.

I think CM is referenced in Dante's Inferno somewhere in the middle.

wow, you must have no life whatsoever. i was browsing the forums about 6 hours ago and you were complaining like a little girl back then.

now im back and look who is still here.

no wonder youre so mad that this game wasnt up to your standards, you have nothing to do in your free time. you should focus all your energy on finding a different hobby or making some friends instead of crying on a forum to an audience who honestly doesnt give a **** about what you have to say.

Actually, they have. On the old forums, CMs were routinely known to deliver the smackdown on people claiming false things had happened to their account.

The employees manning the Blizzard customer service lines are not GMs.

Even though your gripe is pretty petty, it does have some legitimacy IF it was true....but now you're just being prejudice. Racism and/or prejudice isn't really a good thing to be flaunting.