Boggwhoppit

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

genmyke

no m8 you miss my point .

It feels to much like a single player game with a few bad multi player adds.

I jacked WOW not for me but felt more MMO than this one ?.

A few? I was grouped for a majority of my leveling. I was playing with someone for the majority of my time since release. Single player? Please.

Again, you claim it is not an MMO, and then you complain about the MMO features. Fail troll is fail.

A few? I was grouped for a majority of my leveling. I was playing with someone for the majority of my time since release. Single player? Please.

Again, you claim it is not an MMO, and then you complain about the MMO features. Fail troll is fail.

HE's trolling and bumping this topic over and over, why bother feeding the troll?

tommorow he'll post how there was a 30 page thread about how it's not an MMO, leaving out that 29 pages are his posts.

Edited by TheHeadCapper

AGAIN YOU MISS THE POINT

I said to me this does not fell like a MMO )

Single play great MMO --no not to me

if you like it so much as a MMO then this will mean nothing .

if it is so good the this will mean nothing .

you guyz have a nice day lol (again)

HE's trolling and bumping this topic over and over, why bother feeding the troll?

My troll food is about to expire. No sense in just throwing it away.

Besides, this troll sets a good example for the others. He complains that this is not an MMO, and then immediately complains about how he does not like group play. It's like someone claiming that IHOP is not a pancake house because they don't like their pancakes.

AGAIN YOU MISS THE POINT

I said to me this does not fell like a MMO )

Why doesn't it feel like an MMO? It has multiplayer warzones, multiplayer open world quests, multiplayer instanced dungeons. You travel in an open, persistent world where you run across other players doing the same quests as you. You can even group with the players you see in the open world to conquer easy leveling quests or group specific open world quests. Have you not done any of this?

plz read above

and ignore the mupputs )

I can read more of you being wrong. For example:

"no u can group up for some things but to few and boring and yes u may see 20 other players whoop and pvp rofl .

excuse my full stops but for a MMO that m8 is crap)) "

Group up for some things? Wrong. You can group up for EVERYTHING, including other people's class story. I know because I have done it. Have you been to the fleet? More than 20 other people around. Again, you are wrong. And PvP? Have you played Warzones? Did you notice that the other characters on the screen were controlled by real people and not computer AI like on single player games?

BioWare sure knows how to milk it's playerbase. Instead of making KoTOR 3, just get loads making a MMO since they are all the rage these days.

Personally, I'm only subbed for the 30 free days. I picked a low pop server, turned chat off and have been playing as a single player game. If I can't do a heroic, oh well, I'll come back to it. If I don't complete the story in 30 days. oh well. I never finished Dragon Age either (damn Fade lvl gave me such a headache.)

I just wanted the story. Nothing else.

Hiro-Protagonist

Yes m8 i have

have i played all three woop warzones yes to death .

have i done pvp in open areas yes i have boring no rewards aprt from bugging other side .

have i done flashpoints yep grp and solo to few to boring yes i have .

have i done heroes in grps yes but again to much the same to boring .

will i sub for this no m8 i wont ))

that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard so by that stupid logic WoW is not a mmo last i check i leveled my character to 85 and cleared all the raids in cataclysm so does that mean WoW is not a mmo since i went from beginning,middle and end?

:confused: ok READ what i said, Then read what you just said and then read what i said again and then think about it then read what you said and then if you dont see the difference you must be one of the special people.

Edited by ItsTheDale

Greetings folks!

As a gentle reminder to everyone, including the OP, please remember the following:

• Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Trolling - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.
  • Ignoring - If you feel you simply cannot get along with another community member, please place them on your ignore list.

Thank you!

Regardless of what the "official" definition of an MMO game is, MY definition of an MMO is 800+ people on a server all playing together.

In my opinion World of Warcraft fits this bill, Eve Online fits this bill with 42,000 people on a server at the same time. SWTOR does not fit this definition with 5 people on the later planets (on my server) and less than 100 people in the hub areas (corusant and republic fleet)

When one is used to playing with 42,000 people, on a single server, 100-150 people on a server does not to me fit the definition of an MMO.

LOL, if you played with 42,000 all at the same time in the same area it would be unplayable. You don't know how many are on the servers in SWTOR, and I certainly wouldn't want 42,000 in my area. When I played WoW there were not too many more than what I see in SWTOR, and I played WoW from the release for 2 years.

Hiro-Protagonist

Yes m8 i have

have i played all three woop warzones yes to death .

have i done pvp in open areas yes i have boring no rewards aprt from bugging other side .

have i done flashpoints yep grp and solo to few to boring yes i have .

have i done heroes in grps yes but again to much the same to boring .

will i sub for this no m8 i wont ))

So you are bored with the MMO features. That's fine. That is your opinion. However, being bored with the MMO features does not stop TOR from being an MMO. It is like saying that IHOP is not a pancake house because you don't like their pancakes.