why bioware have failed us

Kirianna

Ditto. Their silence is deafening. Especially about the rage fest over in the pvp forum. I bet someone over at Bioware is trying to save their job from the big shots at EA. They are like the empire, and don't tolerate incompetence.

And their New Year's PvP announcements did nothing to alleviate some people's fears, right?

im am fed up with biowares attitude towards its customer and the lack of service

firstly the ingae repairs are so rediuciulouse its beyond belief and secondly thanx for screwing up slicing again

now i have no way of ever earning a decent amount of ingame money so i can pay for my skills and repairs let alone buy a decent speeder

whilst other peoeple had the unfair adavantage of getting 10 k from high yeild lock boxes , becuse you patched it it now cost more to send a crew member on a mission than the actual amount of money it pays out

so you have made crew skills a waist of time and crafting is just a joke

well done bioware :mad:

Your mad because they balanced an OP gathering profession....ok, typical

Your mad because..now your on an even playing field with everyone that didn't pick up said op gather profession and everything isn't handed to you on a silver platter almost instantly..you actually have to work...ok, typical

Good to see you don't have an ounce of work ethic in your body what so ever which probably carries right over to your real life, which is obvious you slept through English class....and now I'm MAD because some ******* thought the no one left behind policy was a good idea.