Uneven voidstar teams?

Ottobot

Twice now I've queue'd up and gotten voidstar, and had my team of 8 go up against a 12 man team. Is this a well known issue? There's no search function on the forums so couldn't tell, but I get the WZ so rarely compared to others I don't know if its new or I'm just now noticing it. Either way, completely BROKEN.

If they have 3 or more people the warzone will shut down early. You might see 12 guys on the side because someone joined and left in the middle of the fight. That said, there's a bug that allows more than 8 people in one side. I've been in 8 versus 11+ and you basically get steamrolled. Nothing like seeing 4/4/3 people attacking 3 separate bases in Alderaan and trying to figure out how you can possibly defend against that!

I swear I have experienced the same thing with no shutdown. It is probably a bug as the Sith seem to be able to get 11 man teams. I have also seen some other buggy stuff like operatives scooting along the floor while sitting, planting a bomb and being untargetable the whole time. I think that one may be fixed but it was around in beta.

If they have 3 or more people the warzone will shut down early. You might see 12 guys on the side because someone joined and left in the middle of the fight. That said, there's a bug that allows more than 8 people in one side. I've been in 8 versus 11+ and you basically get steamrolled. Nothing like seeing 4/4/3 people attacking 3 separate bases in Alderaan and trying to figure out how you can possibly defend against that!

I've experienced this in voidstar also, the warzone actually started 4v8 and popped a message saying something like the warzone will end if more people dont join, then we got a couple more on our team join in, plus they got a couple more join in, we started on the defence and it didnt take them long to end the round, in round 2 when we were attacking i stopped at the top for a few seconds and counted 11v8 we never even came close to planting the first bomb lol.

If the other side had 11 the game would shut down early since they have >3 advantage. However if they have 10 guys the game will continue since it's only +2, at least I think shutdown is only for +3 since all the times I lost badly in an 8 versus lots, the other side always had at least 11 guys (I assume no one on the enemy side is leaving since that's a guaranteed win for them).

And even 9 versus 8 isn't even close to a fair match if the base capability of the team are even. I had a 9 versus 8 once (was part of the 9) and I scored 3 goals and there was no way the other team could cover me since the team were actually pretty evenly matched, so our side basically had an extra receiver the whole game and we got a 6-0 very easily.

Edited by Astarica