Outlaw's Den - ALL nodes removed?

xxgradiusxx

I would like an official response on this issue as there is no search feature on the forums for me to use to look up other information on this.

Why have ALL the gathering nodes in the outlaw's den been removed?

Why have 2/3 of the Black Market vendors in the Outlaw's Den been removed?

This zone's original function was to allow people who were willing to risk being involved in PVP combat, to win control over an area of the game rich with resources. A prize, if you will, for dominating the area. With the removal of gathering nodes, the area has no function and there is no incentive to go there at all.

Furthermore, with the grossly huge issue of having gathering nodes removed from places like Ilum and Correlia, people who like to farm mats for their gathering professions/alts are now finding it EXTREMELY difficult to find materials in anywhere near the same abundance as how the zones were previously setup.

IF this was meant to fix the economy, it was a mistake. This will drive supply down and demand up, causing prices to rise and those who already find it hard to purchase mats ( yes, there are plenty of people who just buy them rather than farm them ) will be unable to purchase what they need.

I would just like an explanation that isn't nearly as vague as the ones that we've been getting.

It's frustrating because the primary source of credit income for a large number of people has been removed from the game.

BioWare does not want you to farm money in this game, they will warn and suspend you for it.

I doubt you will get an official response.

Still I imagine the Smuggler's Den had things removed because there is literally no one there at the moment. I imagine they will be reintroduced shortly, when even more people hit 50.