1000 Warzone comm cap is destroying the warzones

caultonpos

While leveling and PVPing, I got my:

Then I continued to PVP - because it's fun.. and when I got close to 1000/1000 again, i just used my WZ commendations on Bags which provided me with gear and with PVP stims for Heals and Dmg boost.

What bags are you talking about that you can have more than one pre-50?

The 1000/1000/1 bag limit is just fine. It's a compromise between being able to PvP for an endgame PvP suit before L50, and starting out with nothing. 6 bags right when you turn 50 is something.

Note that when they split off L50 WZs, lowbie PvP will get a lot better. I'm waiting to PvP level an alt until then

What they need to do is add more tiers of sub-50 PvP reward gear. At a minimum a new suit at L30 (and bringing back the L50 blues with expertise), but really new gear every 5 levels would be perfect

If you are using the terrible pvp stims for heals, you are doing it wrong. Medpacs are superior and give you one to two medals unlike pvp stims.

He never stated that he doesnt use medpacs. He most likely is smart enough to use both, since they dont share cooldowns.

Edited by shadowAI

I've capped comms more times then I can count. Have 100+ heal and expertise stims the champ bag probably gonna get the 750 750 speeder and I'll still be capped lots before 50.

There's something I just don't get though. So many people saying there is no reason to PvP. Am I the only one who's main reason for wanting to PvP is to fight people? Gear is not why I PvP. I'd be doing it just as much if there were no rewards at all to be honest.

Still give us more stuff to spend these on damnit!

The cap on those commendations baffles me, frankly. If they were harder to get it wouldn't be such a big deal, but I've maxed them out multiple times now, even after wasting a ton of tokens on lower level PvP gear before I understood that I should be saving them for 50.

Ditto here. They need to raise the cap. I am level 21 and I already have 1000 mercenary comms. After I buy level 40 gear, I'll be right back to a cap again.

the op and a couple of other guys...

That includes me. I would wager that as people hit level 50 cap and make alts that they will opt to PvP to 50 and once they find their comms are wasted, they will become frustrated and the complaints will increase.

I've leveled from 10 to 28 and have PvP'd the whole way, less the class-specific quests and Space Missions. I bought the level 20 set, have the level 40 set in my cargo bay, and have my ONE Champion Bag. What else am I supposed to do with me comms? Asked in General Chat last night, this is what I got:

1) Buy the lockboxes, sure they are useless for building towards end game, but you make extra credits every couple Warzones.

2) Stockpile the Expertise and HP Stims.

3) Max out Mercenary and Warzone Commendations.... then lol at you.

Last night alone I got 500 Mercenary Commendations, in a few hours of play. Yes, that's 1500 Warzone Commendations, I can ss if you like. Why is buying more than one bag "Unique" yet doing Ilum quests the bags are not?

I'm not one to cry or QQ, in fact I support this game very much so, but I don't understand the logic. All these commendations, and nothing to do with them.

I bought level 50 blue PvP gear in Drummond Kaas. Did those guys get removed too? They were never for sale in Imperial Fleet at least prior to the patch that said PvP vendors should have the correct item.

Yes, only level 20 and 40 gear on those vendors now. Dunno what's up.

1 Champion Bag

1000 Merc / 1000 Warzone Commendations

Then I started using the commendations for gear... I got full 40 PVP gear for myself and for all my companions... Then I hit level 40 and dressed up. :D

Then I continued to PVP - because it's fun.. and when I got close to 1000/1000 again, i just used my WZ commendations on Bags which provided me with gear and with PVP stims for Heals and Dmg boost.

When I hit 50 I had exactly 1000/1000 (yes a couple WZ commendations were lost but w/e) and geared my *** up with purples.

It's not that complicated to figure out a very good and useful way to spend your commendations before you hit 50.

^ thanks, I will do that on my alt, I had trouble earning comms the first time since I was buying stuff with them, now I know to save up and purchase merc comms to max both out.

1 Champion Bag

1000 Merc / 1000 Warzone Commendations

Then I started using the commendations for gear... I got full 40 PVP gear for myself and for all my companions... Then I hit level 40 and dressed up. :D

When I hit 50 I had exactly 1000/1000 (yes a couple WZ commendations were lost but w/e) and geared my *** up with purples.

It's not that complicated to figure out a very good and useful way to spend your commendations before you hit 50.

By the time i hit 50 I had a full 50 lvl blue pvp set you get on dromund kaas yay im the smartest one who had the gear straight on lvl 50! OWNED

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.