Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Killy swi'lek sentry and ability learn during quest

Sigongin

Killing swi'lek sentry and learning abilies during quest.

Hello i have been stuck for days on trying to kill the swi'lek sentry in the tutorial quests. i found a guide which said i should use force lift and other abilites like that but it says i have to vist my trainer which is in a red area during the quest, do i have to return to my master to learn abilties or is their an easier way?

Help would be greatly appreciated, to the point where im hitting my computer.....

Thanks in advance

-Simon

Hello i have been stuck for days on trying to kill the swi'lek sentry in the tutorial quests. i found a guide which said i should use force lift and other abilites like that but it says i have to vist my trainer which is in a red area during the quest, do i have to return to my master to learn abilties or is their an easier way?

Help would be greatly appreciated, to the point where im hitting my computer.....

Thanks in advance

-Simon

IN the Jedi temple on Tython, go upstairs, turn to your left head down that path and take your first right. Trainer is big fat guy on your right. He will have a ^

with a + over his head and say <Jedi Consular Trainer>

Also you can open the map and click the filter to show trainers.

Thanks in advance

-Simon

Are you high? Serious question.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.