Ablative/Hardened Ultrachrome Leggins

Aayala

Hey there fellow Sentinels!

I hava a very specific question: Does somebody of you have the leggins named in the title?

I'm looking for those to complete my appearence.

http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/2760/2loa764o_jpg.htm

Currently the leggins are from another set that isn't white but beige...

YEA...I know... kind of crazy... but help would be really appreciated!

The Armor is from a H4 Quest of Voss, the Gauntlets are from the JK Class quest and the boots, too.

I have missed 1 H4 Quest on Voss, but i don't wanna return there, wait hours for a group, only to find out that the leggins are found elsewhere.

Perhaps somebody has those and wants to tell me where he found them?

Thanks!

Have you found the Hardened Ultrachrome leggings yet? I'm trying to assemble this set aswell and I'm missing the legs and chest atm.

Also you said the chest was from a group quest on Voss? Which one was that exactly?

Thanks for any replies.

Edited by Sakki

Hey there!

I haven't found them yet. :(

I've done all Voss and Belsavis quests (including the Bonus series) eccept for the quest H4 The Tyrant on belsavis.

On correllia I've only done my class and the planet main quest.

The chest is found on Voss on a quest in the far southern part of the planet.

Unfortunately I can't remember the name.

In the latest trailer for the upcoming flashpoint there is a Jedi Sentinel with the boots I'm searching :((

I'm looking for the Resilient Ultrachrome, which apparently comes from the same quests. The BP comes from the Savage Connections quest. I believe you get the quest from the small camp in the middle of the Gormak Lands. I'll give The Tyrant a try today and see if it's there. Anyone know where to find the helm?