The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

DPS in raid

wtb_skillz

I know its tough to say exactly how good DPS is or how bad without logging. I wanted to know how do people fair geared for DPS as a Powertech? I think my guild will have a problem with to many tanks. I been gearing tank stuff but a couple other tanks dont want to DPS so probably will make the sacrifice. That being said when geared for DPS how do you feel? Are you raiding as DPS? If so what Tree do you like? Also what set do you like Eliminator or the Combat Tech... Edited by wtb_skillz

I know its tough to say exactly how good DPS is or how bad without logging. I wanted to know how do people fair geared for DPS as a Powertech? I think my guild will have a problem with to many tanks. I been gearing tank stuff but a couple other tanks dont want to DPS so probably will make the sacrifice. That being said when geared for DPS how do you feel? Are you raiding as DPS? If so what Tree do you like? Also what set do you like Eliminator or the Combat Tech...

Go full pyro for dps. My friend just switched and loves it. Um I can't combat on the 4pc, as I want elim for 4pc for the ST/Pyro hybrid spec.