Tracer missile

tsupra

Am I the only one that hates the tracer missile animation? You hunch over like you got some bad Taco Bell, shoot fire out of your backside and 1.5 seconds later, launch a missile.

I like Arsenal, but I can not stand looking at Tracer Missile.

I hated it at first but have grown to love it. When you use it so often you kinda become addicted to it....just one more tracer...okok one more...

Does the Unload reset from Barrage proc on skill use or on the skill damage? If it is on the damage (or hit) then I could see Power Shot being very rotation worthy since it hits the mob/player twice and could potentially have twice as much chance to proc the Unload reset.

Also, since Power Shot hits twice, does it also create a greater setback for enemy skill inductions? If it does create greater setback due to the second small hit, it could add to this skill's utility very slightly.

Also Power Shot has the potential to do more damage than Tracer because of its wider damage range. It has a higher top end but also has a lower low end, so while it could hit for more it may also hit for less than Tracer ever would. I would say that the difference in damage between the two skills is extremely negligible from my experiences with using it.

Either way I still see some room for improvement for Power Shot. Tracer Missle shouldn't replace this skill, it should give us a choice. One should benifit in one way and the other should benifit us in another different way to add more variety to the class. It helps seperate skilled players from less skilled ones when you have to make the right skill choices depending on the situation. Also, a skill's usefulness shouldn't depend on build decisions. All of our base abilities should retain at least some utility no matter what way we spec. If the skill comes off of the bar, then it's a problem IMHO. We should be getting more skills, more choices, and more complexity as we advance. Not less or the same. Class Advancement should bring exactly that. Advancement. Not Trade-offs.

Edited by Ivaed

Power Shot

Mandalorian Iron Warheads - 6% damage dealt with Power Shot

Muzzle Fluting - 9 heat cost reduction

Power Barrier - 10% damage taken reduction(5 stack power barrier)

Barrage - 30% chance to reset Unload, 25% additional Unload damage

Why in the world would you want to cast Power Shot again?

Edited: Apparently I'm dumb today.

I'd have to double check, but I'm 90% sure Mandalorian Iron Warheads increases the damage of Power Shot by 6% and the damage of all missiles by 6%. This would hopefully include Tracer.