Problem Accepting Guild Invitation NEED Help!

reaperkeepet

When I logged in on my char on my guild server I got an invitation to join the guild, fine, but then I figured out I selected the wrong bodytype. So I logged out, deleted that char, created a new char, and no invitation. I am scared. Do I have to redo the last 13 lvls if they reset it?

Yes it did then he got deleted and an invite did not show up.

If you delete your character and create a new one, that mean's it is your second created character, so you won't get an invite again.

Only thing you can do is have an officer of the guild master invite you now.

Everyone who was appointed officer in the guild-HQ before the invites closed also is an officer in-game by the way.

If you delete your character and create a new one, that mean's it is your second created character, so you won't get an invite again.

Only thing you can do is have an officer of the guild master invite you now.

Everyone who was appointed officer in the guild-HQ before the invites closed also is an officer in-game by the way.

Yes but I have to wait until January 1st until the officer gets premoted to leader. I sent a ticket and then found out that many people are having the same problem. I hope BW can manually correct this. :\

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.