Okay a serious question

Phadian_gess

Alright my guild is thinking about making another guild on another server but we would like a good ratio of republic in reference to pvp

now INB4 trolling

anyone on a server that has what seems to be atleast equal or more republic players?

I don't know a server but I know one that is NOT so you can remove it from your list : Port Nowhere is Empire heavy.

I went looking for one and found that the only servers close to even are RP servers. Stay away from PvP servers, all that I know of are Empire heavy.

My advice . . .do what I did and roll Republic. I have had a good time being moraly suspect among the good are righteous.

One other thing - I don't pretend to have tried EVERY server. You might have better luck than I did.

May the force be with you.

I went looking for one and found that the only servers close to even are RP servers. Stay away from PvP servers, all that I know of are Empire heavy.

My advice . . .do what I did and roll Republic. I have had a good time being moraly suspect among the good are righteous.

One other thing - I don't pretend to have tried EVERY server. You might have better luck than I did.

May the force be with you.

what about an rp-pvp?