Suggestion: Please allow us to friend by Legacy Name.

Lheim

One of the things i like about cryptic games (other than Character customization which this game severly lacks) is that they do naming by account name rather than how SWTOR does it. One name per server with each character having to add each name is ridiculous. I have friends and guildmates in this game. And since Bioware is forcing us to roll every class (endgame, bad Character customization, and story reasons) my friends and i all have multiple alts. I shouldn't have to add ach alt to the friends list or guild list, that just takes way too much time in a game where people are constantly adding and deleting characters.

As it stands Cryptic allows game naming through account names. This means that any character you have is "name@accountname" rather than just "name" This way when i add a friend, i add him, his alts, all of his future alts, and any character he changes the names of (something else SWTOR could use). Sadly guilds don't work the same way (incase you want character in a different guild i guess), but seeing how they allow you to turn off the visibility or the "@accountname" off, every one just looks like a regular person. It also allows more that one person per server to be named things like Bill or Ted, or actual common names as well as spacing in the name. This way all our characters can have different last names since not every one in star wars was named "skywalker" by the second film....