The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

DPS Vanguard (pve)

grandmasterub

'ill just add to this...

i am no pvp-player and i clearly had no fun with my tactics-skilling - still have to see if reskilling puts more fun into it for me ^^

I'm currently struggling with lvl 37 Tactics and all I can say is don't bother. Killed things so much faster as Assault it's not even funny. Now I'm stuck with this because I won't waste another 100k to respec back to Assault.

Don't bother with Tactics till lvl 40 when you can get Fire Pulse at least.

Ugh. Thats annoying. They really need to fix tactics to match or exceed assault tree. More synergy would be nice.

I'd like to see some if not all of the following.

High Energy Cell: needs sone synergy in tactics tree. Maybe a skill that when HEC is active gives HiB a 50% chance to apply additional internal damage over 6sec when used (possibly replace the movespeed skill)

Battering Ram: in addition to making SS free they need to immediately finish its cooldown (50% chance)

Shock Absorbers: get rid of this and change to "opportunistic strike" "per point, grants ss a 25% chance to immediately finish guts bleed effect applying all remaining damage instantly"

This would increase dps and make HEC usable. Allow guts no cd instant cast advantage to be used more often and synergize with ss more.

Personally id also like to see containment tactics changed to "shaped charges" "sticky grenade increases all damage received on target by 2% (per pt) for 4 sec when damage is applied"

Edited by grandmasterub