Voidstar - The Force Leap failure

Vobnash

So I'm experiencing an increasing amount of game bug outs and returning to character screens when on Voidstar. Particularly in the 2nd stage around the bridge. Everyone probably already knows about the game bugging out sometimes if you get pushed off the bridge. I have just narrowed down another issue, that seems to be whenever I use force leap on or near the bridge my game just goes full retard and sends me back to the character screen.

Anyone else having this issue?

I've submitted multiple tickets for this issue.

Yeah, So far I've had game freezing (Not responding), I will get teleported to what looks to be outside the map? All I see is space, and client crashes.

Just had a random crash in huttball too then. So much fun playing 1/2 to 3/4 of a WZ and get shafted with a crash. So many lost commendations.... :mad:

Wish Bioware would stop employing first year programmers.

So I'm experiencing an increasing amount of game bug outs and returning to character screens when on Voidstar. Particularly in the 2nd stage around the bridge. Everyone probably already knows about the game bugging out sometimes if you get pushed off the bridge. I have just narrowed down another issue, that seems to be whenever I use force leap on or near the bridge my game just sends me back to the character screen.

Anyone else having this issue?

I've submitted multiple tickets for this issue.

Yep, char screen or total game crash for me as well. Not every time but I tend not to use it near there anymore (which sucks b/c people like to wait on it and knockback)

Edited by Paralassa
bad content quote

Yep, char screen or total game crash for me as well. Not every time but I tend not to use it near there anymore (which sucks b/c people like to wait on it and knockback)

I found if you stand out of range and /dance at them, they abandon their bridge knockback idea and try and bash you up close for being a smart ***. :p