Idc if been posted before nerf sorc/sage now!!!!!

LoloStarwind

Nerf Sorc and Sage period!!!!!! if i have to make poll everyone who does not play one will say that they are ridiculously op.

Heres how to fix.

bubble cd LONGER and lasts HALF as long should be an escape ability not a tanking one unless your specced into assasin tank then it should be given longer lasting properties.

OMGWTF STUN.... . I play a pyro specced merc hunter and there is no way to beat a sorc that knows his class 1v1 its impossible. Remove the stun/slow effect from force lightning/pebbles over 30% hp channeled ability all together it is so op its not even funny.

The interupt stun should have to be specced into and given a much longer cd....not given as a base class ability.

there is a pvp guild of all consulars that we play against on our server they are unbeatable no on can beat them....every night same thing its impossible to get daily done unless i wake up early before work.

I thought id never say it after playing a warlock sine vanilla..... but this class is unbalanced and needs a nerf badly in this game.