The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Some PvP tank and Dps set questions

whitewalk

So im using Shield tech spec right now and trying to dress up with the champion supercomando set. I mostly do PvP...so my question about that is...exept from the set should i go with some Dps relics, accessories and weapons? Or go full tank on those to and do max dmg on a crit 1100?

Something else i was wondering is , for the Dps PT spec, we go for the crit set or the power set? or a combination of crit set with power accessories?

And a last question...is anyone using the cencurion set?...it seams uselless to me right now, i dont even know what to do the comendations...prolly by some accessories? what u did with urs?

So im using Shield tech spec right now and trying to dress up with the champion supercomando set. I mostly do PvP...so my question about that is...exept from the set should i go with some Dps relics, accessories and weapons? Or go full tank on those to and do max dmg on a crit 1100?

Something else i was wondering is , for the Dps PT spec, we go for the crit set or the power set? or a combination of crit set with power accessories?

And a last question...is anyone using the cencurion set?...it seams uselless to me right now, i dont even know what to do the comendations...prolly by some accessories? what u did with urs?

OK I'm 21/2/18 the St/Pyro hybrid spec. I get supercommando for the mods and place them in the eliminator pieces. If your going full tank, super is fine.

However if you want some dps, check out the ST/Pyro build.

I am using centurion pieces, why is it useless? It's better then the blue pvp pieces. And I hardly do dailies except pvp dailies. I mean you can get the 2/4pc bonus with centurion and upgrade to champ as you get the items.