This game will do well

biglernz

How do I know?

It is actually all of the negative postings that have brought me to this conclusion. People enjoy this game enough to take the time to flame the game, and really, when you look at the complaints, they're not that showstopping in my mind. If I didn't care I would just uninstall and move on to the next, have better things to do with time then write posts, that clearly is not the case here.

You're complaining about what, a small delay in abilities, some FPS issues, some loot bugs here and there, not enough end game content for a game that is barely been open to the general public for 15 days? Big fricken deal, there is so many other positive things about the game that more than trump this. The fact that people care enough to actually finish the flashpoint to get the end loot tells me there is enough entertainment to keep you going.

Subscriptions will not die in January, most people who spend ~$70 on an MMO are not going to ditch it after a month, they will stick with it for at least 3 to 6 (and by that time there will be ample new content and fixes), and last I checked, server pops have only gotten stronger.

Huttball is awesome (it really doesn't get old), Voidstar is awesome, flashpoints are actually fun, the classes are very unique (not cookie cutter repeats of other MMOs), the mounts are actually cool, the list goes on and on.

Bioware will support this, they have the capital to do it and have already made a significant investment, they will not let it die overnight.

WoW is the old this is the new, if you want to be in an MMO this is where you should be.

Here is the thing Op, I don't care, you don't care and the others don't care.

People come here with real issues and get torn apart, others come here for the lulz and have a good time. Some people come here and like the game.

As long as I continue to have fun playing the game I really could not care any less what some guy/girl says about the game on a forum.

I like the game, others don't. I don't care. The forums for any new MMO will always be like this, nothing anyone can do about.

No amount of posts or moderation/white knighting will ever change that.

Edited by titanmike

The Game is good it is the Devs who are failing to listen, communicate and adjust to the players needs that is going to be the problem well and is the problem.

If Ea does not see money rolling in they will drop just like they always have done

Lucas Arts will stay as long as the cash is coming in if not they will leave it

BW needs to help the players and be flexible. offer us communications regarding the things we care about (bugs, UI, maintenance, whatever the main issues you see over and over on these forums).

If not slowly one by one more will leave and then you will see qq threads about empty servers

Edited by Kaarina

Or game will suffer, when the very hype channels that got it huge starting numbers spreads word on the CS and how they treat EU players..then the opposite will happen

As an EU player I don't see how they are treating us badly.