Juggernaut Dps

Darquenova

I'm rolling a dps juggernaut, i'm reading through the talent skills and Vengeance looks boring and the talents in Rage sounds impressive. Of course during beta i never got high enough to get a good feel for the talents. I'm thinking maybe

http://torguild.net/calculator/sith-warrior/juggernaut/?p=000000000000000000003302200000000000000023102122111221112321

but like i said i don't have any experience with either. Any advice. I want to focus on melee combat with force support.

It seems to me, now maybe I'm wrong I wasn't in the Beta, but in most MMO's you have your burst dmg tree and your more sustained dmg tree. Like in a game like WoW a warlock had affliction (dots and such) or destruction (high burst dmg nukes). Both could be viable if played correctly in pve or pvp but for the most part the Burst dmg is usually for pvp and the sustained dmg is usually for pve. It looks like vengeance is more of pve oriented sustained dmg tree where rage is a burst dmg tree more suited for pvp. Again I wasn't in the beta just going by what I've read and looking at the talents. Edited by DReaves

I'm playing rage and I find it more fun than vengeance, because of the lower cooldowns and the "mini charge" obliterate.

It appears more useful for leveling, because the dots of vengeance are wasted against weak mobs and being able to choke people without interruption is fun.

I'm playing rage and I find it more fun than vengeance, because of the lower cooldowns and the "mini charge" obliterate.

It appears more useful for leveling, because the dots of vengeance are wasted against weak mobs and being able to choke people without interruption is fun.

HELLL YE BRO!!! CHOKE is KING