Can we get some kind of penalty...

Ayesia

It is also annoying if you are the person who gets put in the warzone to replace the person who left with your team already behind by 3 goals in huttball or 2 cap points in alderan with 100 hp left. I guess it is easy xp but it leaves a bad taste in your mouth like you just wasted 5 mins.

What's the problem with people mass-leaving when it's an obvious loss?

I'll give you an example. Game starts. My team has five level 50s. Enemy team has none. Zero. Within the first 5 mins, we capped 4 huttballs, and how we're just killfarming the other team, for medals.

Now, any SANE human being on the opposing team would either A) quit or B) AFK. Seriously. Any three of them cannot take down a single geared 50. And five 50s working more or less together drop lowbies with AoE alone, without even having to target.

So, your solution is, lowbies have to stay there and take it, or face a 1hr debuff? Really? Can you not guess what will happen then? Either mass AFKs (about which nobody can do anything, just look at WoW, people AFKing in BGs for 6 years and counting), or queue times jumping to 90+ mins. Is this really what you want?

The actual solution is quite simple, pick one:

a) Remove expertise as a stat altogether

b) Give equal expertise to all players via bolster

c) Give 50s their own bracket

That's it.

QFT

However, you're interrupting the lvl 50 easy kill farming and will be shot down to pieces by trolls and actual lvl 50's. Myself not included. I see where the current system will go after a month or two. People just don't get it. Easy wins and easy gear = everyone has top end gear and there will be no end game. Even if they do implement a new system, there are already lvl 50's that have plenty of time to farm and will still be unbalanced for the newer 50's having to do it the legitimate way.

Edited by Horridthehunter