Why. Can. I. Not. Sit.

BlazingShadow

Why. Can. We. Not. Sit. In. The. Comfy. Chairs. In. The. Cantinas.

This. Ruins. my. immersion. please. Bioware. Fix. My. Immersion. Before. I. Start. Live. Action. Roleplaying. In. Real. Life. So. I. Can. Get. My. Fill. Of. Immersion.

This. Can All. Be. Summed. Up. In. One. Interminal. Acronym:

WCWNSITCCITCTRMIPBFMIBISLARIRLSICGMFOITCABSUIOIA:WCW...

Edited by BlazingShadow

This. Ruins. my. immersion. please. Bioware. Fix. My. Immersion. Before. I. Start. Live. Action. Roleplaying. In. Real. Life. So. I. Can. Get. My. Fill. Of. Immersion.

This should be on the bottom of the list of things to work on.

Should've been in in the first place. How hard must it be to code someone sitting down?

I'm not saying that it shouldn't have been in in the 1st place. I don't care about it but I know some people do and it would have been nice to have the option. Since it didn't make it in before though, it should be low priority now.

perhaps you need to double check your priorities and make sure they mesh with the devs. i can assure you that sitting in chairs is no where near the top of the must fix list.

Should've been in in the first place. How hard must it be to code someone sitting down?

I believe the engine isn't built to have it, and it will take some fancy programming to do it. Now dont quote me on this. haha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.