Why did you have to re-enable posting!?

Rilauven

C'mon.. you found the perfect solution to fix this complete wreck of a forum then you had to go and undo it! OMG! What was Bioware thinking!? Am I right?

On a slightly more serious note.. You know how Rule 34 is "If it exists, there is **** of it." Well, there needs to be a rule for "If it exists, people will complain about it."

If I ran the company, there would be no forums. Period.

There already is an in-game mechanic for reporting bugs and issues. That's all that is needed for your customers to communicate their problems. There is absolutely zero reason for a forum, as it does little more than provide an outlet for angst-ridden children with too much time on their hands.

Edited by jd_now

If I ran the company, there would be no forums. Period.

There already is an in-game mechanic for reporting bugs and issues. That's all that is needed for your customers to communicate their problems. There is absolutely zero reason for a forum, as it does little more than provide an outlet for angst-ridden children with too much time on their hands.

They need to a full-time moderator to control the children. Right now, BW is letting too much go by.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.