Does cunning effect rockets?

Usulofthesietch

Cunning Boosts ALL Tech skills, no matter your class.

However, with that said it really isn't worth going for Cunning Gear as a BH.

It works like this, each stat increases a certain type of skill by a small amount. Str = Sabers Aim = Blasters, Cunning = Tech Powers, Willpower = Force Powers.

Beyond that, your primary stat (class based) increases all skills values. So while a point of Cunning may give you .2 Tech damage, a point of Aim (your primary stat) would give you the normal .2 Ranged damage and an additional .2 increase to all skills, resulting in BH being slightly better with ranged skills than agents and vice versa from a pure stat based perspective.

Those numbers are made up to illustrate the system, the point being that your primary stat is always better but you DO get something from other stats. Your primary stat also increases your base crit rate.

Edited by Dastion

True Dast, but maybe a bit misleading. I've never run across gear that has more than one primary stat attached, so there would never be a reason for a BH to use cunning gear. He should ALWAYS use aim. I suppose if a piece had aim/cunning/end it would work as you say, but I've never run across anything that does. I may be mistaken though ;).