EARLY ACCESS SCHEDULE!! (Educated Speculation)

Aingell

Really no point in living in fear. I'll either stay in remission or I won't and if I don't it just means more chemo. We are all terminal at the end of the day!

I'm not waiting for access. To be honest I will be in the last wave of invites, since I only came out of hospital in October and the last thing on my mind at the time was this game. It was only when I was recovering that my son suggested that I might like the game.

I pre ordered in November, redeemed my code on the 22nd of November so I wasn't expecting to be in the first wave of invites.

It's looking like they're a bit ahead of schedule for the invites. You should get in at least 2-3 days early by the looks of it.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Learn to read, it said "MAY be able to play UP TO 5 days early", so If the last pre-order gets in on the 19th at 11:59 they still have come through on what they promised. ************ for a refund already, lmao.

everyone knows the bull **** wording that is covering their *** still doesn't mean ****

1 day EA is a piss joke and yes I do deem it reasonable for refund if they wanna do this **** to people paying for their game that's how it works son.

I am really not a troll. But someone like you is probably a troll themselves, so they would say something like that.

I don't care whether they let me in for early access. If I end up playing on launch day, then that's fine with me.

Think what you like. I actually don't give a rat's ***. I think you're the troll. Fancy threatening to cancel your order and ask for a refund just because you can't play a little game. How pathetic is that?

The typical oh your a troll im not a troll scenario, cute.

you say you don't care but you obviously do since you took the time to write up a response to what you consider a troll so in a sense your kind of trolling the troll that trolls yourself

Refund is perfectly reasonable considering 80% of the people who bought this game to play it, are not playing it. Huh go figure. Cy@

Edited by Dominickz

LoL well all haters should not even get the pre acess i havent got an invite and i dont even cry for it i am happy if i even get 1 day befor the real opening... that better than nothing stop crying and be happy for the day syou get and the extra cash you payed when pre ordered the game is not for the erly acess its just like a deposit if you cancel the pre order you get the cash back or els when you buy it they draw that amount you payed erly away from the price so if the tgame cost 50$ and you payed 5$ then you only pay 45$

everyone knows the bull **** wording that is covering their *** still doesn't mean ****

1 day EA is a piss joke and yes I do deem it reasonable for refund if they wanna do this **** to people paying for their game that's how it works son.

The typical oh your a troll im not a troll scenario, cute.

you say you don't care but you obviously do since you took the time to write up a response to what you consider a troll so in a sense your kind of trolling the troll that trolls yourself

Refund is perfectly reasonable considering 80% of the people who bought this game to play it, are not playing it. Huh go figure. Cy@

Well I can prove that I just spent 8 months in hospital receiving chemo for acute myeloid leukemia. Royal Surrey Hospital, Guildford UK, St Luke's Cancer Centre.

And you're obviously a complete and utter idiot, so...

/ignore

You are not worth the time.

LoL well all haters should not even get the pre acess i havent got an invite and i dont even cry for it i am happy if i even get 1 day befor the real opening... that better than nothing stop crying and be happy for the day syou get and the extra cash you payed when pre ordered the game is not for the erly acess its just like a deposit if you cancel the pre order you get the cash back or els when you buy it they draw that amount you payed erly away from the price so if the tgame cost 50$ and you payed 5$ then you only pay 45$

No point in fretting over it, is there? We'll all get into the game and play at some stage.

Well I can prove that I just spent 8 months in hospital receiving chemo for acute myeloid leukemia. Royal Surrey Hospital, Guildford UK, St Luke's Cancer Centre.

And you're obviously a complete and utter idiot, so...

/ignore

You are not worth the time.

good im glad we had this discussion.

Really no point in living in fear. I'll either stay in remission or I won't and if I don't it just means more chemo. We are all terminal at the end of the day!

I'm not waiting for access. To be honest I will be in the last wave of invites, since I only came out of hospital in October and the last thing on my mind at the time was this game. It was only when I was recovering that my son suggested that I might like the game.

I pre ordered in November, redeemed my code on the 22nd of November so I wasn't expecting to be in the first wave of invites.

Yup. you have a very high probability of dying of Heart problems, cancer, or you'll be practically Immortal at this point in time... and since we don't know which no sense in really worrying. ^.^

More than likely you'll be in the 2nd to last invite and I'll be in the last. I don't really care about it cuz I'm either going find a small group to play with or solo so I don't really care about all the other stuff people are complaining about. And also I think that people just assume all the people "waiting" are nerds that are just sitting there refreshing their email over and over and over for an invite rather than doing other things and checking every so often.

You might be one of the most positive men I have ever seen.

Yup. you have a very high probability of dying of Heart problems, cancer, or you'll be practically Immortal at this point in time... and since we don't know which no sense in really worrying. ^.^

More than likely you'll be in the 2nd to last invite and I'll be in the last. I don't really care about it cuz I'm either going find a small group to play with or solo so I don't really care about all the other stuff people are complaining about. And also I think that people just assume all the people "waiting" are nerds that are just sitting there refreshing their email over and over and over for an invite rather than doing other things and checking every so often.

Yep, that's what I figured. My son and grandson got their invites but they pre ordered in July. I was pleased my grandson got it, because he would have been so disappointed if he'd had to wait.

I didn't really see the point in checking my email. Star Wars on Facebook kept sending notifications of each wave anyway, so I could check on there if I really needed to. I'll be a little behind in the levelling to my family, but on the bright side I am not working at the moment because of the illness so I can always catch up during the day while they are at work and school.

I gather that they were into the last half of September from some of the Facebook messages, so probably October tomorrow and November on Friday. That's close enough for government work! :D

Yep, that's what I figured. My son and grandson got their invites but they pre ordered in July. I was pleased my grandson got it, because he would have been so disappointed if he'd had to wait.

I didn't really see the point in checking my email. Star Wars on Facebook kept sending notifications of each wave anyway, so I could check on there if I really needed to. I'll be a little behind in the levelling to my family, but on the bright side I am not working at the moment because of the illness so I can always catch up during the day while they are at work and school.

I gather that they were into the last half of September from some of the Facebook messages, so probably October tomorrow and November on Friday. That's close enough for government work! :D

I love nerds! (no offense intended towards you) this whole part

"but on the bright side I am not working at the moment because of the illness so I can always catch up during the day while they are at work and school."

Only dedicated gamers get sick and are excited about it because they get to play more games.

I love nerds! (no offense intended towards you) this whole part

"but on the bright side I am not working at the moment because of the illness so I can always catch up during the day while they are at work and school."

Only dedicated gamers get sick and are excited about it because they get to play more games.

:D:D Or fatheads...I may be a little of both!

EDIT: I understand that this post should be adjusted to to more people getting in than it lists.

I am happy to have been wrong to the tune of under-estimating how many people would be let in on each day. Yay for us! Also, Thank you to every one who was cool, when posting on this thread.

This is only speculation but, with information accumulated on day 1: this looks like how they're doing it.

Key confirmed points:

(Much of this information is from Stevie Ried's twitter, @rockjaw)

- One of the waves on day 1 was a bonus wave and not originally intended. (confirmed)

- The amount of waves was intended to be 4. (confirmed)

- The amount of invites on day 2 will be more than day 1, even with the bonus wave in day 1. (confirmed)

- The amount of invites sent on day 2 is intended to be the amount sent all remaining days. (confirmed)

- There were just over 900k Domestic pre-ordered hard copies of the game sold in the US (confirmed). Pre-orders+Europe: have not been counted - it has been speculated that the number of pre-orders sold at launch will be around 1.75million. (estimation)

- Until launch announcement: September was the slowest month for pre-orders for hard coppies (confirmed)

- There are two spikes in sales. One huge one when pre-orderes were announced (confirmed) another, smaller spike when the release date was announced (estimation)

With these facts in mind: it looks like this is the break down of invites for Early Access from a numbers standpoint:

Day 1, Tuesday

Up to 250,000 global pre-orders have invited (5 waves of 50k)

Day 2, Wednesday

Up to 550,000 global pre-orders invited (4 waves of 75k)

Day 3, Thursday

Up to 850,000 global pre-orders invited

Day 4, Friday

Up to 1.15mil global pre-orders invited

Day 5, Saturday

Up to 1.45mil global pre-orders invited

Day 6, Sunday

up to 1.75mil global pre-orders invited

Day 7, Monday

Remaining pre-orders invited

If you take the purchase spikes into consideration: This is what it looks like from a date invited standpoint:

Day 1, Tuesday: July 21- July 27th

Day 2, Wednesday: July 28th - August 21st

Day 3, Thursday: August 22nd - September 28th

Day 4, Friday: September 29th - October 20th

Day 5, Saturday: October 21st - November 30th

Day 6, Sunday: December 1st - December 18th

Again, this is just speculation but, it's educated speculation. Hopefully having some idea will ease a little bit of anxiousness for others, as it did for me.

I'm an October 10th pre-order so, I am assuming a Friday invite - anything before that and I will consider myself lucky.

To check up on any confirmed facts - Just go read through @rockjaw on twitter: his feed, and the links that he's provided over the past 15 hours (including his responses to people)

man did BW make you look wrong xD

So if they're up to October already, they obviously are planning for everyone to be in Early Access before the weekend.

The way the spikes of preorders went, it was a VERY large amount the first week they were available, then died down a lot, then spiked back up at the end of nov and early dec. My assumption is that they are trying to get everyone in by the weekend though. Which works for me, i'd rather start playing Friday so i can actually get some work done and not day dream of star wars while i'm working away (nevermind..... i'm stalking forums about when people are getting access while at work.).

More than 10 lunchers...

veteran here.. and know my rights.

Obviously you do not know your rights.

IF you did you wouldn't be saying the things you are.

What you purchased, and how they chose to launch was spelled out from day one of the pre-order. Because you chose not to read and fully understand what you were buying you have no one ot blame but yourself.

Terribly sorry bro. Don't be mad.

Edited by XOrionX

http://i.imgur.com/TqjEx.jpg

According to this chart. The OP's estimates would be completely off base.

Considering that we are now into October pre-orders the chart would suggest that over half of the pre-orders have now been granted EGA. Also, take into consideration Rockjaw has said via twitter that more "bonus waves" were coming today.

Obviously, the chart itself is an estimate, but the disclaimer on the chart indicates how the numbers were estimated.

I think the majority of us will be in by tomorrow.

Edited by XOrionX

I'm hoping to get in tomorrow so I have an excuse for myself to blow off reading and reviewing the new 52 of DC that I've been doing every week. Most of it is dreck (chrome says dreck is not a word, but it is damn it) and I hate reading a majority of it but it does help me write on a focused subject.

I'm not optimistic i just think that it'd be beyond silly to let in 500,000 people in total today and then tomorrow let in only another 400,000 people, making the last 50k or so people wait another day and just asking for massive nerd rage and bad reviews... as is they are already getting bad reviews for how unimpressive everything other than the cutscenes.