EARLY ACCESS SCHEDULE!! (Educated Speculation)

Aingell

I hate to toss a spanner in the works. But I know of someone who preordered on the 30th of November and got access in the first wave. You may now get mad

0/10 on troll-o-meter.

Lets seem from proof. Screen shots of pre-order date and access screen shots... even then its not hard to fake.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the only thing i deduce is,

- I have paid 75€ for early access to get my name in my server.

- They has take my money. and sell me.. .. . . . air?

- i have loose 25€, to get a name that will be taken by people that surely dont play that name and only have it in his list...

Give my money back..

:mad:

Edited by Ravenwings_

If thats true.. this confirm this game as the

WORST PITI STARTING IN THE HISTORY, of online games...

And i have been beta tester in lots of them.

This start to go bad when pre-ordes havent access to beta test...

Sings point that from the begining...

If we pay lot for a damit 5 days early access.. we have RIGHTS to get thouse 5 days. its a legal contract...

we pay.. they provide... just simple...

no care if one pay the same as me in september or that one pay that early acces last friday..

BOTH have same rights to get what they have paid.

woa woa, they said you will have up too 5 days, they didnt promise 5 days, so chill your roll buddy, they just thanking people who preordered earlier by giving them more playing time.

If thats true.. this confirm this game as the

WORST PITI STARTING IN THE HISTORY, of online games...

And i have been beta tester in lots of them.

This start to go bad when pre-ordes havent access to beta test...

Sings point that from the begining...

If we pay lot for a damit 5 days early access.. we have RIGHTS to get thouse 5 days. its a legal contract...

we pay.. they provide... just simple...

no care if one pay the same as me in september or that one pay that early acces last friday..

BOTH have same rights to get what they have paid.

LOL.

Spoken like someone who is experiencing their first MMO launch. This launch doesnt even rate in the top 10.

Entitled much? :rolleyes:

It's a shame they do not give us a heads up on their official plan of invites.

Judging by this estimate i wont get in till Saturday, of course i hope it will be sooner.

But i already counted on it being late.

I just think it's a bad idea not to let people know in advance when they will be able to enter, or at least tell us their planned schedule.

I have RL obligations, which is fine my own thing to worry about, but it would give me a better idea of planning if they actually would have let me know when.

Edited by XionoraSoulfire

LOL.

Spoken like someone who is experiencing their first MMO launch. This launch doesnt even rate in the top 10.

Entitled much? :rolleyes:

lmao

entitled is what got us in this debt but thats another whole can of worms

life is not fair

This a very good thread.

Thank you for taking the time.

I would add this. I have been on large scale deployments before (not of games but busness functions). As a result, i think they planned on a 4 day roll, and started it 2 days early to be sure. I think, baring any issues that would slow it. We will all be in by the 17-18th time frame.

Most people, have been posting that they think BW is clueless about their customer base. That is nonsense, they know a great deal about what we think, what they didn't know is how many would play from the jump. That is what they are gauging now as well as system function. I would be very suprised if they didn't have every one in by thursday / friday.

Anyway That is just my 2 cents.

always under promise and over deliver.:D

This makes a ton of sense. You get a cookie for coming up with something based on logic rather than fuzzy math.

You are a brave man OP, when you are wrong, you will be flamed like no tomorrow.

But thanks for the effort.

Hopefully if I err, I err on the side of every one getting in before the dates that I wrote. If that's the case, I'll happily be wrong. And, I think people will be too busy playing to flame me ;)

Use of color makes forum posts more important. (confirmed)

Not more important but common, who doesn't like when things are more aesthetically pleasing.

Plus, from posting in the forums a bunch pre-launch... I learned that people are nicer if your post has that pink/magenta color in it. :)

Edited by Aingell

It's a shame they do not give us a heads up on their official plan of invites.

Judging by this estimate i wont get in till Saturday, of course i hope it will be sooner.

But i already counted on it being late.

I just think it's a bad idea not to let people know in advance when they will be able to enter, or at least tell us their planned schedule.

I have RL obligations, which is fine my own thing to worry about, but it would give me a better idea of planning if they actually would have let me know when.

+1

Some sort of info on what to expect would be a nice gesture.

Ah man, that's just great. Paid extra for a preorder, Going skiing on friday. Was hoping to get some game time.. Now I hear I won't be in the game before saturday... No early access for me.

Let's see if I can cancel the pre-order .. no use in paying extra for stuff you cant use :)

Be interesting to see how this pans out, based on that I should get in on Thursday.

Also, dumb luck would have me get in on Thursday. I'm taking some vacation days to have a long weekend with the early access. I considered it unlikely I'd get in that early so I didn't ask for Thursday and Friday off, now it's too late.

I don't think Bioware/EA is making people wait just to be jerks. They're trying to make sure the game is completely functional. If they let too many people in and servers go down... then you know who get's to play? No one. Plus, they'll get a terrible starting reputation.

Instead, they ensured themselves a terrible starting reputation. Cut off their nose to spite their face.