So many trolls on these forums!

JediLiam

Hate to say it but..... DUDE what on earth is up with all the trolls? i'm sorry so many immature/ignorant people here.

I am here making a civilized post and just wait for the trolls to come.... you will see.

So what am i on about? just people really, always trying to get people down or trying to act smart by taking the mick, people are entitled to their opinion. Just because some people don't like the game, don't be so defensive about it.

Examples:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=126958

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=129436

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=129522

These are just a few, might post a few more later but this is getting ridiculous!

/Puts flamesuit on

Yes i know this, but never THIS many

SWG Forums were nothing but trolls. If any decent human being stepped foot into them, they were eaten alive in the first five minutes. These forums here are actually "civilized" compared to how SWG forums were. Thank god thats all shut down now, but it also means those trolls have come here since they had nothing better to do.

No kidding right!! I started coming to forums looking for useful information(which I think was the original intention of forums) and usually leave depressed by stupidity. I believe forums were a big part of the death of some of my fav mmo's. Who would buy a game after checking the forums!

I try to remember that the millon plus who love the game are busy playing this young game and a veeeerrrrryyyy small percentage are busy crying about it.

SWG Forums were nothing but trolls. If any decent human being stepped foot into them, they were eaten alive in the first five minutes. These forums here are actually "civilized" compared to how SWG forums were. Thank god thats all shut down now, but it also means those trolls have come here since they had nothing better to do.

I actually come from SWG, for me the farstar forums were always welcoming, best community i ever seen, this does not even come close

I tend to disagree - I thought some of those posts were quite amusing.

But there's a line between "trolling" to be funny, and maliciousness. It's just very *subjective* where that line is.

And in the case of people posting rage-quits and other "I'm leaving the game" threads, there have been SO MANY of these historically, that many gamers are heavily jaded by it - and see such posts as completely non-productive and self-serving.

Ehh in almost every MMO I was part of it happens on the forums. Heck after nerfs and patches it happens. Best thing to do is not feed the trolls!

I usually just ignore thoses posts unless the person is making a lot of sense and isn't just whinning.

BUT I THOUGHT YOU WANTED WHINING!! :p