players unsubbing.

sagajin

how does it feel? do you feel proud about how you come to the forums. saying your quiting the game while stil playing it? ;).

how your saying your max level and done every quest ingame filled your codex 100% are +5 darkside or lightside alongside bis pieces and having cleared every flashpoint/ops on all modes?

how you brag you rushed to endgame getting affection to 100% with all companions and getting 400/400 of each crewskill?

yeh keep enjoying taris you -max level- players.

you wont be missed

how does it feel? do you feel proud about how you come to the forums. saying your quiting the game while stil playing it? ;).

how your saying your max level and done every quest ingame filled your codex 100% are +5 darkside or lightside alongside bis pieces and having cleared every flashpoint/ops on all modes?

how you brag you rushed to endgame getting affection to 100% with all companions and getting 400/400 of each crewskill?

you wont be missed

Yes I feel VERY proud. Thanks for caring :D

you wont be missed

I am max level and not quitting.... Not everyone quitting is because they capped out. There are some serious concerns that they have and they are voicing them.

Does it make you feel better to make posts like this? 2 weeks in an mmo is not a short time to get to capped levels.... I don't know why people have such angst against other players, but the people quitting are hardly doing it due to the community.

However when I see posts like this? I don't know why they SHOULDN'T add it to their list of reasons.

They quit, they voiced why they are discontent, and they move on. Their posts have some value in that they are hoping that their gripes are being heard and things will be fixed and they may come back.

You are griping about people griping. What value is there in that?

you wont be missed

Dang you're so good at spelling and capitalizing words.

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive gameplay discussion. We encourage you to make threads about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.