The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please give powertechs a lightsaber gun

ZeusThunder

I have to admit....there are some awesome ideas coming out of this thread. Jawas, Gungans, and Bacon. Pure win.

We should talk about our mirror class too, Troopers.

What if a trooper could fire Jack Bauers out of a gun and the Powertech could fire Chuck Norris' out of a gun? When they fired at each other, there would be lots of neck snaps and roundhouse kicks until someone was finally the victor.

What if a trooper could fire Jack Bauers out of a gun and the Powertech could fire Chuck Norris' out of a gun? When they fired at each other, there would be lots of neck snaps and roundhouse kicks until someone was finally the victor.

Pure genius. I approve

This should of been in the game from release, game breaking miss! :D

Gonna have to say no to Chuck Norris. If the dude gets any older, they're going to have to build in a wheelchair animation for the guy, then you have the extra power to launch him AND the wheelchair... yeah just sounds cumbersome. If we stick with the martial arts theme then I say Jet Li, otherwise I want Gumby! The Eddie Murphy version. :D

I want to be able to wield a dual-ended light saber and be able to go stealth and I want to be able to have a powerful attack that I can only do from behind someone and I want to be able to wrap my opponent in a cyclone of lightning and I want to be able to jump up and strike the ground with such force that it could knock-back enemies around me.

The gun that shoots lightsabers would be a plus.

I want an ability that sets gungans, wookies, jawas, and ewoks down at a dinner table with miniature lightsabers as dinner knives. When my enemies are distracted watching the horrid sight I want to be able to sneak up to them and pickpocket them of their credits and their trousers, leaving them pant-less and money-less.

What are you talking about? This is a forum for a GAME. No fun allowed, this is serious business dontcha know.

That being said. A blaster that shoots lightsabre wielding jawas is something I would support. Also, a top tier talented skill that calls in an artillery strike consisting of catapulted wookies would make me a very happy Powertech.

Now this I completely stand by. ***********, a 20 min cooldown ability only used in PVE that called in a wookie AIRSTRIKE! ahahaha! Brilliant!