Thank you all for this.

zpmqzpmq

So me and my wife have just logged out for this evenings worth of playing...been playing since 0618. I decided to hop on teh fourms and see whats new about it....and BOY was i in for a treat.

HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA

Man this is too funny. I cant believe people are crying about not being able to play a game thats not even out yet. The release date is still the 20 and bio-ware is letting some start ahead of time...

LOL

Too funny.

Im not laughing because we got in today. What i find funny is how people think there owed this. Now i can understand some for the complaints like the pvp thing. I know for a while me and my wife ran huttball becasue we did the beta for 6 months and we hit lvl 14 very fast.....sprint is a game changer. Some of it can be justified as peopel being fearful of getting into a game where people are much more powerful then they are not due to skill but becasue of play time....ok I will give that to you But the rest of the crying.....seriously people stop. You paid 5 bucks to make sure you got your copy of the game on the 20 and nothing more. Once you in the game, sabers swinging and blasters blazing you wont even remember this.

They are 'owed' access, however, as to when they're due that, Bioware did say that it can be between 1 and 5 days, now 7, prior to launch. Clearly, after reading your post it is painfully obvious you were absent the day they taught grammar and reading comprehension in grade school.

I'm sure your wife is highly impressed with your deep insight and ability to convey that to others.

So me and my wife have just logged out for this evenings worth of playing...been playing since 0618. I decided to hop on teh fourms and see whats new about it....and BOY was i in for a treat.

HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA

Man this is too funny. I cant believe people are crying about not being able to play a game thats not even out yet. The release date is still the 20 and bio-ware is letting some start ahead of time...

LOL

Too funny.

Im not laughing because we got in today. What i find funny is how people think there owed this. Now i can understand some for the complaints like the pvp thing. I know for a while me and my wife ran huttball becasue we did the beta for 6 months and we hit lvl 14 very fast.....sprint is a game changer. Some of it can be justified as peopel being fearful of getting into a game where people are much more powerful then they are not due to skill but becasue of play time....ok I will give that to you But the rest of the crying.....seriously people stop. You paid 5 bucks to make sure you got your copy of the game on the 20 and nothing more. Once you in the game, sabers swinging and blasters blazing you wont even remember this.

Too many spelling/grammar mistakes on top of the terrible arguments and logical fallacies. I don't even know where to begin.

HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA

LOL

Too funny.

Im not laughing because we got in today.

It is exactly why you are here. Sad to see, if you really are married and thus at least of certain minimum age, that you still haven't outgrown your teenage mentality.