Scavenging problem - stopped progressing

Puke-pietalker

I am a level 25 trooper. I have been sending out my companion for a spot of gathering whilst I complete quests. The mission log now seems to have dried up and I only have one mission available to me with a Scavenging level of 200. I have done that quest half a dozen times but the number of higher level missions is not increasing.

How can I continue to progress with my scavenging crew skill? Or is it an issue linked to my character level? ie, when I am a higher level character more missions will become available?

Hope that makes sense!

Thanks for any help :)

You can progress skills infinitely, it has nothing to do with your level. Orange missions should raise your scavenging level a lot, yellow a bit, green a little, gray do not raise it at all. If none of the missions available are green+, then don't do them. You might want to try using the drop-down at the top of the menu to see if the lower tier has some green+ missions. Once you get your scavenging skill above a certain level, you get higher tier missions. If none of the available missions would increase your skill (which shouldn't happen), then you'll just need to find some crafting nodes to harvest that aren't gray, I'm thinking at that level that would be Plobium Barrels, Bondite Debris, etc.

You can progress skills infinitely, it has nothing to do with your level. Orange missions should raise your scavenging level a lot, yellow a bit, green a little, gray do not raise it at all. If none of the missions available are green+, then don't do them. You might want to try using the drop-down at the top of the menu to see if the lower tier has some green+ missions. Once you get your scavenging skill above a certain level, you get higher tier missions. If none of the available missions would increase your skill (which shouldn't happen), then you'll just need to find some crafting nodes to harvest that aren't gray, I'm thinking at that level that would be Plobium Barrels, Bondite Debris, etc.

Was the level issue changed in beta? I've seen notes regarding you can only raise it so high depending on your level - but I leveled fast enough that i never would have been capped.

Edited by Mangloid

Was the level issue changed in beta? I've seen notes regarding you can only raise it so high depending on your level - but I leveled fast enough that i never would have been capped.

They removed this cap in live. I'm not sure why, it was a good idea.

Edited by Androvis