Top Ranked Merc Healer World PvP

MrTerrito

I would like to start off by saying that I'm aware that the majority of posters on here have s long way to go before they can consider themselves among the elite. Even though this video shows pro level gameplay as a Merc healer, it still has alot to offer in general gameplay to help you no matter what class you are. Don't let ignorant players and trolls discourage you from watching this video and saving it in their own favorites folder.

Now that I've earned your respect, let me give you a quick backstory:

"As I was strolling through the planet Voss helping some random lowbies finish some quests I was ambushed by the evil Republic guild Brotherhood. Apparently they woke eachother up in the middle of the night when they found out my location and they proceeded to hunt me down. Fortuantly, I am no ordinary Mercenary."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9jHDY_xgnU

So you showed us clips of you fighting some level 43's with a couple of 50's and then when you finally got in a bind you entered warzone, then switch to another clip of you killing more people with help?

This video is laughable. You're valor rank 43 so you've obviously PvP'd a lot, show us a video of you dumping massive heals in a warzone keeping your team alive without losing cast timers to LoS or OOR, show us you getting jumped by an operative and escaping, show us you solo healing Boarding Party on Hardmode.

Show us SOMETHING that proves you're an "elite healer".

That was the funniest video I've seen in awhile. This BH would literaly use the warzones as an escape ability everytime he was about to die. Did you guys notice the music everytime he jumped into the Warzone (Huttball) too? I was actually thinking this guy is actually clowning, he doesn't really think he's all elite. But then again he could really think he's super elite with moves like jagger. Regardless of his intent, he's getting his name out there.

What a waste of my time that was. All the jumping alot of people still do in this game is quite amusing though, since you actually slow yourself down by doing it and thus it's a really really bad thing.

Hey Everyone,

We're going to close this thread because MrTerrito previously posted it in the PvP forum. Since that topic is also the more active of the two, we ask that if you wish to continue discussing it, to go there: Top Ranked Merc Healer World PvP.

A reminder that regardless of the topic, it is part of our Rules of Conduct that:

• Never insult another member of the community.
  • Respect other community members, whether they agree with you or not.
  • Flag, don't fight. Use the "flag" feature to report posts to our Community Team if you see someone breaking the rules – don't respond to them!
  • Don't make spam posts like "first," "in before the lock," or "bump."
  • Make constructive, on-topic posts that add to the discussion.

Thank you!