Oceanic (AUS/NZ) Post here!

ToxinFett

Unsure whether this thread has already been made, as I can't find the search function? lol

Anyway! Hoping to find some more Oceanic players to play with. Obviously I'm not on Harbinger or Swiftsure or I wouldn't be posting this. (Guild rolled on Bondar Crystal)

I'm from NZ myself, and I've only run into one other Kiwi on my server. Post here to let others know which server you're on, Empire/Republic and Location. We gotta stick together!

Also, are you going to transfer all of your characters to the Oceanic servers when they become Live? Or keep your toons on your current server and roll one later that you will transfer?

This is pretty random, it's 1:28am. Servers are down and I can't sleep. Lightsabers are buzzing in my head lol

EDIT: Just logged in, servers are up! (I don't think that was even 8 hours)

Edited by ToxinFett

Biohazard,empire

100% serious endgame focus.

We have moved to Rakata mind prison, USA west. Due to the huge waiting times on swiftsure.

Biohazard, has been raiding together for 7+ years. We have moved from Wow to star wars due to how much wow just sucks now.

Guild focus,

We will have a set guild will only 30members. Players will need to maintain regular playing attendance to hold guild spot.

Guild operations,

Raiding times will commence Sunday,Monday,Tuesday 8-12pm, (ACST)

What we require,

The guilds basic rules.

1. Constant commitment, with regular attendance of 90%

2. Working vent, mic,

3. Must be 18+ we are a adult guild, and dont want the hassle of kids, language and enjoy a raiding beer as well.

4. Must have solid knowledge of class, and willing to respect if required.

5. Must have a active alt.

6. Dont be a complete waste of time... You wont last in guild if you are.

End closure.

If interested and want to go far endgame, or pvp pre made just to stomp we are the guild for you.

Dont wait any longer get across to biohazard, empire, rakata USA west

pst any guild member for info about guild invites

Seeya there

GM JBOMB.