An advantage?

TheTruthJT

I'm starting to be convinced your all trolls payed by blizzard to flood these forums lol that makes more sense then anything the so-called "99 percenters" have said.

Yes, pull the troll card on anyone you don't agree with. Real classy. Just another thing to remind me of the good old Hellgate London community before it crashed and burned.

Having people get a slight head start over the majority gives them an advantage and ruins the game and the economy for the rest? If that's true why even buy the game after launch for those who havnt got around to it yet? I'm pretty positive day one of WoW didn't have 12 million subscribers so what about all those players that subbed a year, two years or four years after release? (like me) when I started playing WoW four years after it released I didn't really feel disadvantaged, I was able to raid top tier wrath content and make plenty of money. So 1 day an advantage, really?

Everything gets balanced over time. But what's going to happens is the few people who got in are able to set the economy because they have more money. Then they buy up a portion of the market and sell much higher. Laws of supply and demand will even things out in the long run but in the short term, you might see prices inflated quite a bit for those people who get in at the end of the pre release. Especially because there will be alot more demand than supply for the first few weeks.

All of WoW's expansions, people got in at the same time so it basically resets any advantage you get.

Obviously people will have a slight advantage with their higher levels and all.

But seriously, to be whining about it is laughable.

I've been a hardcore PvPer since the dawn of time and I couldn´t care less about not being the "top dog" out there.

In fact, I like being a slight underdog. That's also the main reason why I NEVER play FOTM classes in PvP.

I´ll bet my wife and dog that everyone whining about this so called "issue" is gonna switch over to the FOTM class the second they know which one it is.

Wannabe PvPers who want the easy way out instead of welcoming new challenges.

I'll see you backpeddlers out there soon.

Also... I soooo want my invite now!

/Bird

I've read a lot of posts about this "advantage" that day one or day -7 early access players are getting. How is that even remotely possible? Having people get a slight head start over the majority gives them an advantage and ruins the game and the economy for the rest? If that's true why even buy the game after launch for those who havnt got around to it yet? I'm pretty positive day one of WoW didn't have 12 million subscribers so what about all those players that subbed a year, two years or four years after release? (like me) when I started playing WoW four years after it released I didn't really feel disadvantaged, I was able to raid top tier wrath content and make plenty of money. So 1 day an advantage, really?

Names.... I wanted to reserve a few names :(

Obviously people will have a slight advantage with their higher levels and all.

But seriously, to be whining about it is laughable.

I've been a hardcore PvPer since the dawn of time and I couldn´t care less about not being the "top dog" out there.

In fact, I like being a slight underdog. That's also the main reason why I NEVER play FOTM classes in PvP.

I´ll bet my wife and dog that everyone whining about this so called "issue" is gonna switch over to the FOTM class the second they know which one it is.

Wannabe PvPers who want the easy way out instead of welcoming new challenges.

I'll see you backpeddlers out there soon.

Also... I soooo want my invite now!

/Bird

You sir are a winner at life!! Amen for real!!