How To Fix PVP

Dannicus

How to fix Warzone PVP in a few easy steps:

• Sprint at level 10
  • Tank ACs get taunt, guard, and tank stance at 10
  • Increase bolster effects as much as 30% for low levels, particular sub 20s
  • Introduce optional 50s bracket with choice to queue for next available or only one bracket
  • Remove Expertise from 10-50 bracket. Better yet, remove the stat entirely, it ruins PVP and is counter productive to bolster
  • If you're going to keep Expertise, let it work in the 50s only bracket.

Fixed!

or you can hit 50 and start getting expertise? only takes 5 days /played time whats the problem here...you act like this is a korean game like aion grind or something and takes a month /played to hit max lvl...

or you can hit 50 and start getting expertise? only takes 5 days /played time whats the problem here...you act like this is a korean game like aion grind or something and takes a month /played to hit max lvl...

Expertise is at least half the problem, though, and players like playing alts, tend to have lives, and can't spend 5 days straight grinding through a video game. I pay for rent now. It was easy to play endlessly out of Highschool, but not anymore, and being 50 myself won't change the fact that Expertise is a HORRIBLE STAT.

Been playing like alot of people since the 13th only takes 5 days /played to hit 50 its now the 4th...nice try at no life if you can only play the game 1 hr a week then maybe mmo's aren't for you or should just suck it up. Edited by warkat

Been playing like alot of people since the 13th only takes 5 days /played to hit 50 its now the 4th...nice try at no life if you can only play the game 1 hr a week then maybe mmo's aren't for you or should just suck it up.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand fail troll is fail.

If you're not going to actually contribute to a thread, then don't post in one. It's a pretty novel concept.

While I do understand the concerns of some people I don't think that removing expertise totally would be a viable solution. The stat has its purpose to give PVP gear the little edge over PVE gear in PVP while still letting the PVE gear be better in PVE. If you remove expertise then PVE gear is superior also in PVP. If you buff epic PVP gear to counter that then it's a mere removing one stat to have it replaced by a boost of others. Pointless.

Personally I'm just surprised that there aren't (at least low amounts of) expertise on the level 20 and 40 sets. I expect that to be changed very soon. That adresses the complaints of people enough.